• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Your first project?

DanTheMan

Do you still remember your very first project? Was it at all successful? Perhaps it is still around! What did/have you learned from it?

Yes.
It was a huge success. But after three years or so, the activity just died and we experienced too many attacks. I really wish I could do something about it even now, but it's no use.

I was introduced to blogging and online writing by a content site called gather.com. Later, I joined Helium.com. Both of these sites have already shut down. Then I came to know about wordpress and blogger. I created my blogs on these platforms. However, couldn't continue. My first project was my blog but it was a failure. However, I also learned a lesson.

My first project was creating a blog and I'm glad to say it didn't fail, but grew with me. My blog is now an extension of me, I don't use it to make money and all that, just I try to make time to write about different thing.

Top Bottom