• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Your best web design

Flash

Web design can be a lot of fun to do but also a lot of work. It can take days and even years to perfect your web design. Out of the work you have done so far, what is your favorite web design project and why?

Dewlance

I like photoshop and web design but don't have a time to learn it since I already own a hosting company and I need to do lot of job.

It was my dream to become a web designer but web design is not easy and require to improve your skill every month or week. I mean you learn about html design but design changed and you need to make a responsive design then you will need to learn it. lol

I don't know much about web design. However, I have a website. I use Wordpress as content management system. I know how to use wordpress therefore I don't have any problems with operating my website. However, I want to learn about web designing and make my website better.

I used to use Microsoft Frontpage to write HTML codes, for simple website designing, but now I have forgotten how to use it, but I did use it in the past to make different web page designs.

Even I use photo shop most of the time for my web designs. Actually I am not that good in this section as my most of the work is to do programming. But still at personal level I love this task. So I do it now and then. As I said most of the time I use photo shop and sometime I use illustrator too. That software has some extra features in compare to photo shop.

Yes designing is not an easy task. One need many years to master it and to be a professional.

The intricacies involved in web application development have been leveraged to an entirely new level, owing to the greater demand for interactive and user-friendly web pages. Additionally, business enterprises are required to implement as well as incorporate a mobile-first strategy in their services to better connect with an increasingly mobile consumer base. But, it is easier said than done! Despite being aware of the fact that an application directly adds to an enterprise’s competitive advantage, there is still a long way to go in terms of immediate implementation. As a web application development company, Clavax empowers its clients in optimizing their existing business with the right set of web solutions.

Teg

Easy, the Harry Potter Interactive RP site that I've been building since November of Last Year. First, the project has taken the ProBoards forum software to a whole new level. The customizations I've built into the theme (with the help of my other half, Azayles) have proven to teach both of us a great deal about Web languages which is great. It's been the most fun project I've worked on in a long time and we're not even close to being finished. We're adding classrooms so members can take "Hogwarts" classes, each common room and other areas of the forum are represented by "image maps" and allow navigating between certain areas of the forum. Since there are over 200 forums on the site, the maps make it look less cluttered and make the site more interactive. And, there are still all the things we're planning to implement.

Top Bottom