• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wrongly spelled words might be a good additional keywords for seo

Many people can't spell or have tendencies to make mistakes unnoticed when they type something because they were either dyslexic or in a harry. I notice that I can still get some great search results if I spelled words wrongly. This gives me an idea that to think on how many ways a person can mispell a keyword and use those wrongly spelled words as keywords so your website or blog will still appear on search results. For sure we will still include the rightly spelled words as keywords but including the possible misspellings may give us more opportunities to appear on the search results.

This technique worked for a while, but google becomes smart now. For awhile, Google was prompting “did you mean: calendar?” and you had to click on the correct spelling but now it just tells you that it is showing you results for calendar. It still gives you the option to see results for the misspelling, but it’s doubtful that anyone would take that step.

Its a good one but not as much good to increase your business. Whenever i put any keyword in google with wrong spell, i got suggestion with correct spell. So its not a better way to get business on wrong spell keywords.

I don't think so that you can increase your website visibility on SERP with this technique. But whenever we put wrong spell still we get the result relevant to the search query with correct spell and generally people first click on the correct spell and then see the results. So instead of wrong spell keep focus on the correct spell keywords.

Well misspelling words content is low quality content in my book. Anyway, Google can now make a difference between misspelling and correct keywords.

Top Bottom