• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Writing for earning!

Hello Friends

I am trying to earn extra bucks from online work since few years now. I have tried different ways in my journey. Some paid to clicks sites, some surveys, some article writing, some searching, some writing captcha, etc. From every way I have earned something, but speed of earning varies every time.

For me writing stuff always worked good for me so far. I have earned decent amount by writing on blogs, article writing sites and on some forums. For me it is working best so far.

I think surveys can also pay us more. But for my country there are really less sites offering them. So what about you?

There are content providers for forums which you can join. Upon acceptance. they have a list of forums that you can choose from. You can join any of the forums in the list and you can even join ALL the forums therein. The scheme of payment is quite good and profitable if you are a prolific writer. That's my main line of earnings online, the forum providers. If you are interested then you can send me a message for the details and advice on how to go about it. So many have been rejected and that's my part of the bargain - so you don't get rejected.

I too am looking for ways to earn online. Currently, forum posting is working out well for me but I feel like I can do more. I just joined iWriter a few hours ago and it is very interesting; It has many more gigs than I thought, even for standard writers without much experience and they seem to pay well too.

If you want to earn more you can apply and get a client in upwork. I am trying to learn and earn more online since the internet does bring a lot of things and opportunities.

Currently I only do pay to write jobs. In the past I used to have a lot of time, I remember that in the last Summer I used around 20 sites to earn money online. But I spent around 10 hours per day using them all. With a profit of 2 or 3 USD per day. But now I barely make 1USD per day because I don't have the time.

But I have to agree that pay to write jobs (if you are with the best sites) are the ones that pays best!

I am engaged in article writing and forum discussions and I find more satisfaction in article writing. Forum discussion is comparatively a simple job that helps to earn faster but gives less satisfaction. I am not interested in surveys, which take a lot of time and are boring.

I'm only earning from forum posting for now but still looking around to see what else I may find. I just started earning online about a month and a half ago and it's going pretty well.

I am engaged in article writing and forum discussions and I find more satisfaction in article writing. Forum discussion is comparatively a simple job that helps to earn faster but gives less satisfaction. I am not interested in surveys, which take a lot of time and are boring.
Surveys are boring sometimes. But they pay good amount for completing them. One surely need calm head to complete them on regular base. Forums posting and Article writing is the good way for sure. We can write for our interest related topics, so we will never get bored either. That's why my most work is related with writing only.

lazar

Writing is not a bad way to make some money. You can try this two sites iWriter and HireWriters. Maybe there are some more but for this two I know it's not a scam.

Writing is not a bad way to make some money. You can try this two sites iWriter and HireWriters. Maybe there are some more but for this two I know it's not a scam.
Thanks for the information about those sites. I guess I have heard about iwriter but not sure about hirewriters. Can you give me some more details about them? I mean they are article writing sites or some kind of paying forum.

lazar

Thanks for the information about those sites. I guess I have heard about iwriter but not sure about hirewriters. Can you give me some more details about them? I mean they are article writing sites or some kind of paying forum.
No no, not paying forum site, it's article writing site. Best way is to go visit those sites and see the info and rules, it's simple. :)

Binu

I began my journey to online earning since January. Before, that my online activities included facebook, youtube, and Google search. I am not a writer but I have written many things as a teacher and a student. The first dollar I earned online was by writing short posts for the forums. You can earn more from long articles. But the main point is finding the right platform

Okay I will checkout those sites by myself for more information. Hope they are worthy to try out as you are saying. Thanks again.

MrZekrom

I will definitely check these sites and as well try to earn money with those. I've been desperately looking for sites which I can actually earn enough money but how unlucky am I, I just can't seem to find one.

pecan

I don't watch for the opportunities, I let them come to me. I am so laid back that I'm almost lying down. It's not my style to chase online money or work. If I need something I just message some of my friends and they brief me about the newest things on the market.
There are so many forums and news sites where you can pick up good things so there is no reason for the stress or hurry.

jb23k

I too am looking for ways to earn online. Currently, forum posting is working out well for me but I feel like I can do more. I just joined iWriter a few hours ago and it is very interesting; It has many more gigs than I thought, even for standard writers without much experience and they seem to pay well too.
I writer seems to be a good way to make money. Have you tried blog mutt this seems to be a really good site also. I'm always looking for ways to make extra money online and I know there are ways to do it. The only thing about I writer is that some people will only allow people they know to write for them.

I writer seems to be a good way to make money. Have you tried blog mutt this seems to be a really good site also. I'm always looking for ways to make extra money online and I know there are ways to do it. The only thing about I writer is that some people will only allow people they know to write for them.
I have never heard of blog mutt, going to head over and check it out, how successful has it been for you? If they only pick people they like, then they pick people with good recommendations and it's like any other freelance job sites online, and a lot of people know how to write.

27DogBite

I wish I had time to even try any of these!
I am not sure my writing skills are worth being paid for though ;)

I have been making money by writing online since a long time. Though I have not been able to buy car or house with the money I make from writing online, however, I raise my living through online writing. I have earned enough to invest in gold and other investment programs. You can earn from online writin, but you need to have patience.

27DogBite

Sounds like you've got it all Sussed Vinaya :D
I did earn some money online a few years ago writing reviews, but I wasn't very good at it!

Top Bottom