• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Would you join a site with a high withdrawal limit?

This is my first criteria to join a get paid to site. If the withdrawal limit is very high, I will give it a pass. I think there is no need to keep a high withdrawal limit if the site owner actually wants to pay for the efforts put in by the members. Anything greater than $20 as minimum withdrawal limit is a 'NO' to me.

The recent example was Bubblews where the limit was $50. A lot of members kept on working hard to reach the minimum withdrawal limit and by the time they actually reached the target, the owner started playing the game and finally resulted in closure of the site.

What is your view on this? Do you find it comfortable to join a site with high withdrawal limit?

I am willing to join a site with high pay out if they accept global members without treating them like second class citizens I also don't mind joining a high payout minimum site if they have a great reputation when it comes to paying their members. I am so sick of getting scammed so I am always starting as a skeptic.

jpascua

No, I want if it has a high withdrawal limit yet you earn less in a day by doing a tedious task that they want you to do. I tried to register for a website which has a high withdrawal limit and until now I have not experienced cashing out from it. I would rather appreciate websites with a dollar minimum cash out.

I am less interested to join a site with high withdrawal limit. I feel that upto $5 it is more comfortable. If the earning method is not too tough, it will be okay if the limit is upto $15 or $20. But to aim at anything above $20, we need a high level of patience and hardwork. And at the same time, there is a possibility that the site may vanish into nowhere by the time you reach the target.

The withdrawel limit on a site is one of the first things I look at and my answer is no, if a withdrawel limit is set high then I wouldn't join.

There have been too many sites on the internet that have shut down taking the members money with them. If it's a couple of dollars it's annoying but nothing more. If I was losing $40/$50 every time a site closed I'd be more than a little annoyed.

A site with a high withdrawal limit definitely discourages me from joining but this also depends on how highly recommended the site comes. If it is a reputable site which has been around for a long time then I might still join. I normally also do a quick background check on the site owner to make sure they haven't had any problems with the law in the past.

Even I don't used to join those kind of sites. Actually these days it is hard to trust these kind of money making sites. May be they are paying in current time, but there is no guarantee of future that they will continue paying. That's why it is quite risky to join those kind of sites. Better to go with sites which is having low payout so that we can reach it fast. I am agree with this thing you raise.

Reaching the withdrawal limit of the site is our main goal, so that we can cash it out already. Sometimes having a higher withdrawal limit makes it difficult for us to cash it out, and because of that, we tend not to continue, especially if the withdrawal limit is still far from your current earnings.

Reaching the withdrawal limit of the site is our main goal, so that we can cash it out already. Sometimes having a higher withdrawal limit makes it difficult for us to cash it out, and because of that, we tend not to continue, especially if the withdrawal limit is still far from your current earnings.
You are right on that. Most of the users stop working on sites like that. They found very hard to reach the goal and in the end they left the site without cashing out from them. Plus we never know how will site work on future. I mean they can turn into scam time in no time. So better choose sites which offers low payout.

You are absolutely right. Moreover, there is high chance of a scam playing underground. I think it's just a matter of commonsense that if the site actually wants to pay its members, why should they keep a high withdrawal limit. After all it is the money earned by us and we have the right to withdraw it whenever we want. In fact there should be no minimum withdrawal limit at all.

A high withdrawal limit also make us impatient and members tend to opt for illegal ways to increase their bank balance in the site so that they can at least touch the pay out limit. But once they withdrew the amount, most likely they will never return to that site again.

You are absolutely right. Moreover, there is high chance of a scam playing underground. I think it's just a matter of commonsense that if the site actually wants to pay its members, why should they keep a high withdrawal limit. After all it is the money earned by us and we have the right to withdraw it whenever we want. In fact there should be no minimum withdrawal limit at all.

A high withdrawal limit also make us impatient and members tend to opt for illegal ways to increase their bank balance in the site so that they can at least touch the pay out limit. But once they withdrew the amount, most likely they will never return to that site again.
No minimum is the good idea. But not all sites can manage it. I am saying this because there are people around the world who can misuse that feature. So in that case no minimum will turn around on site itself. That's why minimum payout should be there but it should not be that high at all.

But yes site can implement no minimum payout after approving the payment. By that way they can manage those scammers. But for that site can't pay us instantly. They will take time for paying that amount to users.

No minimum is the good idea. But not all sites can manage it. I am saying this because there are people around the world who can misuse that feature. So in that case no minimum will turn around on site itself. That's why minimum payout should be there but it should not be that high at all.

But yes site can implement no minimum payout after approving the payment. By that way they can manage those scammers. But for that site can't pay us instantly. They will take time for paying that amount to users.
Yes, I understand the concern raised by you. It can also put a lot of burden on the site Admin to process payment every now and then. That is why some site owners set a specific schedule for payment like weekly or once /twice in a month etc. In some cases even if a minimum payout limit is there, members usually wait to accumulate a good bank balance before withdrawal. There will be a processing fee on the amount you withdraw and in most of the cases it would be higher if you cash out with with a low bank balance. But I feel there should be an option to choose from because finally the amount belongs to the members only.

I'm actually not looking for an earning site anymore because I feel contented with the sites I am in right now. But for new sites that would come my way, I am easily turned off by the high withdrawal amount. There is a site for blogs that has $50 for the minimum withdrawal and after posting a blog there, I decided to quit because it is eating much of my time. And considering my experiences with Bubblews, CGP Gallery and some other sites that require a high minimum amount of withdrawal, I am now very careful.

Some websites are putting up a high withdrawal limit and as time goes on they will notify you that there is something wrong with your account when you already reached the withdrawal limit. I experienced this kind of scenario and I was really pissed off.

I don't think I would be ever joining. Right now, I am only doing one site which has high withdrawal limit. That's Blogjob. I wouldn't be joining other sites again which requires $50-100 as minimum payout. With Bubblews before, it is fine since $50 is easy to reach.

Some websites are putting up a high withdrawal limit and as time goes on they will notify you that there is something wrong with your account when you already reached the withdrawal limit. I experienced this kind of scenario and I was really pissed off.
I think that is the ploy of a scam site - those sites that profess they are legit despite admitting that they cannot pay. When EliteVisitors announced that the site owner ran off with the site's money, they continued with the site but with a new name- BestWriters with the promise that the remaining 3 admin are honest. But with the high minimum withdrawal took time for members to post until the time came for another similar announcement that the site cannot afford to pay. I left when they changed again to another name and finally folded up afterwards. Now I heard that the particular Admin named Rex is again on the loose.

I think the same thing happened in the case of PersonaPaper too. The site closed down due to its inability to pay. The withdrawal limit was $20 which is OK, but quite impossible to achieve with the lowest pay rate they have. They were following a Pay Per View system and the rate per view was somewhat $.0015 (it changes over time). In addition to this low pay rate, the traffic was pretty low and they put a ban on new applicants from third world countries which form a major part of the population. I know many people who were really working hard to reach the pay out limit and I am sure most of them were not able to cash out.

Top Bottom