• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Word use in content writing

srock

In writing content I am mindful of creating an invitation with my words, an inspiration to take action. I'm curious of folks out there have found specific words or phrasings to have better results in getting the potential client to take action?

If your style of writing it like that - mindful of your words - writing would be a tedious job. I would suggest that you try to enjoy your writing and just write what's on your mind. Picking out the right words to say, all the time, will make you an unnatural speaker (or writer) and it's not good to have a synthetic image. Getting a potential client by proposal or invites? I guess honesty and sincerity would count a lot. Forget the specific words to write, enjoy what you are doing.

I don't think fancy words and literary phrases will attract potential clients. Unless you are doing creative writings and submitting your work to a literary agent or a publishers, embellished writing and flowery language will not benefit you. While writing content, your language must be grammatically correct and easy to understand. Your content must also include keyphrase, keywords and long tail search term.

I don't think fancy words and literary phrases will attract potential clients. Unless you are doing creative writings and submitting your work to a literary agent or a publishers, embellished writing and flowery language will not benefit you. While writing content, your language must be grammatically correct and easy to understand. Your content must also include keyphrase, keywords and long tail search term.

Your thoughts are more powerful than the selection of words. Side by side, it is also obvious for you to have been able to express your thoughts in a lucid manner so that the reader’s query is entirely quenched.

However, in the early stage of content writing even some seasoned writers make flaws. The thoughts get the flow as you grow with time. The maturity and the choice of words automatically fall into place with your growth as a content writer.

deepa

I write what I feel is best according to the situation. If I am doing a research based writing, then I use words that are suitable. For example, a health topic does need medical terms and we should not commit mistakes while spelling such words.
I have written ads for agencies and used to be creative with words. It helped me a lot.

If your style of writing it like that - mindful of your words - writing would be a tedious job. I would suggest that you try to enjoy your writing and just write what's on your mind. Picking out the right words to say, all the time, will make you an unnatural speaker (or writer) and it's not good to have a synthetic image. Getting a potential client by proposal or invites? I guess honesty and sincerity would count a lot. Forget the specific words to write, enjoy what you are doing.
That is right. If we spend too much of time in selecting the appropriate word then we are going to lose a lot of time in writing a long article. It should be a free flow of ideas from your mind. But as far as possible repeated words should be avoided. Otherwise it may be quite boring whcih can kill the interest of the reader.

Having said that it is important to use the correct word. An incorrect word gives a wrong message to the reader. But for a person who got good command over the language it is a not gigantic task. Moreover, with the help of developments in Information Technology it is not difficult to fine tune your articles.

I always use simple words in my blogs, which convey the right meaning. I want to ensure that the reader gets a clear message what I have in my mind. Right words are those which create a communion between the minds of the writer and the reader.

I always use simple words in my blogs, which convey the right meaning. I want to ensure that the reader gets a clear message what I have in my mind. Right words are those which create a communion between the minds of the writer and the reader.
Yes, keep is simple stupid, is the motto I follow when I write, it makes it understandable and easy to grab the message for the readers and viewers who come across my site or write ups.

That is right. If we spend too much of time in selecting the appropriate word then we are going to lose a lot of time in writing a long article. It should be a free flow of ideas from your mind. But as far as possible repeated words should be avoided. Otherwise it may be quite boring whcih can kill the interest of the reader.

Having said that it is important to use the correct word. An incorrect word gives a wrong message to the reader. But for a person who got good command over the language it is a not gigantic task. Moreover, with the help of developments in Information Technology it is not difficult to fine tune your articles.
When I write an article or even a long story, I would be writing from my head (of course this is aside from the outline that is very important). After writing the entirety, it is time to review to check the essence for factual errors. When done, that's the time to check for the grammar and the better choice of words. A simple article of 2 pages of a word document requires me to re-read and re-evaluate at least 4 times, that's the fastest. For longer articles, sometimes it takes me up to 50 times particularly if the manuscript is more than 50 pages long.

Top Bottom