• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Whzon the new social media

There is a new social media that I am testing. I already have earned $6 although the minimum withdrawal is $10. It is like Facebook where you can post photos and videos. But for every like that your post gets, you earn 2 cents. It used to be 8 cents but this week they pared it down to 2 cents. Anyway, it looks like a good site that really pays as attested by several of my writing friends.

Bilby

The rapidly decreasing payment either means they wanted to suck in new users, or they thought the could pay that but worked out their estimates were waaaaay off. Either one makes me suspect they don't have a sustainable long term plan.

There seems to be some new Bubblews along every week but the caste majority never survive their first Panda.

Very good site, I tried this site one thing is difficult for me to like others status than comments on others status as well so than you will get on your, it is same like bitlanders but nonetheless very good site for earning money if you have some spare time

sbatz1972

Wow, this sounds like an interesting site. I must say, though I have tried a few sites like this and have not been happy with them.I did not feel like I made money. I also did not feel like I was having fun. Is that not what social media is for, to have fun?

It looks like it is another revenue-sharing site. Honestly, I have long given up with revenue-sharing sites because most of them are just full of broken promises, claiming you will earn huge money just by liking, sharing, and creating posts. Well, I just hope this site would not be like those scams.

lludawg

It does sound like a really nice site. However, I went to Whzon.com and it just seems very unprofessional to me. The theme is not appealing at all and the ads make the site look spammy. You should update us if you are able to withdraw that $10.

That sounds interesting. They are now creating so many websites or social medias like that. I heard of two others, but forgot their names. This one sounds way more simple than the ones that I have heard about. I will give it a shot. Thanks for sharing

I would not count on it to be legit. Getting paid for likes on your posts is something only big companies would be able to afford over long period of time. Furthermore, wouldn't it invite spam? For example, we can use social exchanges to push likes onto our posts and easily get the promised 2 cents. It is very difficult to detect such cheating methods in my experience.

How much bucks do you earn on a daily basis? How many times you had cashed out by far? Is this a site that is profitable to people who can't get referrals? Sorry for asking to much questions, I am intrigued but I am not sure if the site is worth joining for international members. I ended go joining site that accepted members from my country but doesn't give opportunities. I felt weary of bring treated that way by many online earning programs. If this is something that can really help me I will gladly join because my sources of income at this moment is not enough to make the daily grind.

Wow, I think this is worth trying. Although it is better if you have your friends join too. That way you all can like each other's posts and earn money lol. Though in facebook, I do not get much likes unless I put up a photo of my really cute son lol.

I have just cashed out today so I have to wait for a day or two maybe. I only post about 3 photos in a day and I also interact by liking the photos posted by other members. I now have more than 50 friends and still counting. If my posts would get viral maybe then I would get rich, no joke. For now one Like in your post would give you 2 cents. It's really easy to earn and just too good to be true. But anyway, I am still on the testing stage and I will update this thread for developments.

Here is the link if you are interested - http://www.whzon.com/whzon/franMgr/postForGold.php?gold=450845

I'll wait to hear more from you on this Alexandoy. I did a search and the few reviews I read were not that encouraging. Then I took to YouTube and I have to say what was presented as well as the person presenting left me even more apprehensive. The one video I listened to on YouTube spoke of some sort of cost I would have to cover and I was immediately turned off. I started to sign up and after my search decided to abort that mission. I agree with an earlier post that suggested the site looks questionable. Still, I am hoping it's legit at least for the sake of Alexandoy.

I'll wait to hear more from you on this Alexandoy. I did a search and the few reviews I read were not that encouraging. Then I took to YouTube and I have to say what was presented as well as the person presenting left me even more apprehensive. The one video I listened to on YouTube spoke of some sort of cost I would have to cover and I was immediately turned off. I started to sign up and after my search decided to abort that mission. I agree with an earlier post that suggested the site looks questionable. Still, I am hoping it's legit at least for the sake of Alexandoy.
As of today, I have withdrawn a total of 100 Canadian dollars from Whzon. It now pays 1 cent for every like that your post gets but for a quality member like me, I get 4 cents for every like. Besides, there are tasks lately that are easy to do - searching for a photo and posting it there - to earn 20 cents per task. So maybe that money I earned (in my Paypal account already) is no joke anymore. It's better to be posting there than in Facebook since Facebook doesn't pay me anything. By the way, I am gaining lots of friends now in Whzon.

I appreciate your hard work and congratulations on getting your money earned from whzon. I tried whzon long time back, and I left the site very next day because it seemed very messed up to me. Even though I Iiked the concept of the website, but the only drawback I felt was the messy layout of the website, and too much of BS chats going on out there. :D

I appreciate your hard work and congratulations on getting your money earned from whzon. I tried whzon long time back, and I left the site very next day because it seemed very messed up to me. Even though I Iiked the concept of the website, but the only drawback I felt was the messy layout of the website, and too much of BS chats going on out there. :D
I also noticed the senseless chats, too much flirting there. What's sad is the female were mostly Filipinos who are obviously looking for foreigner boyfriends. I would see them in the chatboard whenever I would log in and they admit that they are in Whzon all their waking hours.

Another issue is the rate of revenue-sharing. It was 8 cents per like when I joined but was slashed to 4 cents. And then it inched upward until now that it is 7 cents per like. That's for the quality provider. For newbies, it is 4 cents per like as of now. What I do is post about 5 times a day on a continual basis so I get to capture a different audience when I post. A user can only like my post ONCE a day.

Ok, thanks for sharing your earning method @Alexandoy. :) Could you tell me how to share pictures on whzon? I didn't find any option to share pictures from my mobile and if you don't mind, could you also tell me how much are you making per day from whzon? ;)

@Waqsi, you just have to click the camera icon to upload a picture. You will be given a dialogue box to choose an album or create one. The method of the album is neat so the photos are not scrambled. The rate of revenue-sharing is a-changing but it doesn't matter because as long as the site pays me real money, that's fine. On the average, I earn about 1 CAD a day for my several posting. But sometimes I chance upon a task of uploading banners for 20 cents each, that could make me richer by $5 in that instance. So far I had cashed in a total of 126 CAD.

@Alexandoy Whoa that's amazing!!! You are really making some handsome money out there, I wish I could earn that much as well. However, you are quite an experienced man considering your earnings. In my case, it would take a long time to accumulate that amount.

jb23k

This is another site that pays you for photos, there seems to be a lot of them. I still wonder what they get from these photos that makes them willing to pay you. Either way it's good that there are so many ways to make money online these days. Thanks for the info.

Rubie

I chance upon a task of uploading banners for 20 cents each, that could make me richer by $5 in that instance. So far I had cashed in a total of 126 CAD.
Is it really possible to post banners? What type of photos you usually upload? Is it personal, promotional, or any business related photos? I think its a good revenue earning site, considering the facg that you cashed out already. Thank you for sharing it, I will try it since you proven its legitimacy.

Top Bottom