• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Why adsense hates ptc / traffic exchange sites?

I think it is a known fact that Adsense does not support ads being displayed on PTC or traffic exchange sites. They say that they love organic traffic and the traffic we get through PTCs/Traffic Exchanges are not real and people are no more interested to see what is being displayed there. Moreover, some people even employ bots to automate the system of ad viewing.

So, in short there is foul play happening in seeing ads. There is no wonder why Adsense is very strict against use of PTC or Traffic Exchange sites.

Speaking of AdSense, they are the same reason why Bubblews and Persona paper got ruined. Those sites were not able to pay members because AdSense pulls out support. In case of PTC's AdSense don't support them because majority of PTC ads are also PTC's. PTC's don't need AdSense though, all it needed are advertisers who are willing to pay money and members who are willing to click for pennies.

URL shorteners like linkbucks also refuses to work with ptc's and ptc's also don't want to work URL shorteners.

Last edited:
Speaking of AdSense, they are the same reason why Bubbles and Persona paper got ruined. Those sites were not able to pay members because AdSense pulls out support. In case of PTC's AdSense don't support them because majority of PTC ads are also PTC's. PTC's don't need AdSense though, all it needed are advertisers who are willing to pay money and members who are willing to click for pennies.

URL shorteners like linkbucks also refuses to work with ptc's and ptc's also don't want to work URL shorteners.
That is in fact a news to me. I was also a member of Bubblews and got paid only a fraction of the amount I already earned there.

I think Adsense is very strict in getting organic traffic and since PTCs and traffic exchange sites never give them what they want, they will simply reject those traffics. If you are a member of a PTC site, you can well understand how a PTC member behaves when he views an ad. He would be just completing his advertisement quota and his only motive is to earn money with maximum ad clicks.

I think they seemed to reject all kinds of websites that openly pays people to write content or something. Bubblews would have not sank if it didnt lose it's Google Adsense partnership. It really killed that site to the point they can't pay members.

Because the views will be "artificial" and this would spell trouble for Google when advertisers blame them for low turn over rate. Of course, anyone would know that artificial things are always bad and it is no exception here too. The views that are seen by people who has main intention of earning money is not beneficial for advertisers since the advertisement despite being seen, will have generally zero effect overall.

I agree that the traffic received from ptc and traffic exchange sites is not legitimate. I am a member at some ptc sites and I noticed most of the members click on the ads just to get the rewards. However, such sites are not completely useless when it comes to getting traffic simply because of the sheer number of people it sends to the site. They are capable of sending thousands of visitors to your site of which, a few are bound to be interested in your content.

You have almost all answers there. Adsense is getting money from advertisers to ad their site. And it is obvious that they want traffic of real people who are really interested in their sites. So ptc traffic is surely not suitable for this thing. Plus adsense also offers ads which pay per view. So like that anybody can earn lot by using those PTC sites. So these are the few reasons they don't allow ptc sites.

Another reason why PTC traffic is looked down upon is the fact that people visited a website of blog via PTC never gives attention to the site's content. They just wanted to click for their next penny. I think out of a thousand, Only one member will read the content of a site they saw on a PTC. Oh Youtube videos that managed to get traffic via PTC's don't have comments and if they have, it sounded manufactured

Friclya

Another reason why PTC traffic is looked down upon is the fact that people visited a website of blog via PTC never gives attention to the site's content. They just wanted to click for their next penny. I think out of a thousand, Only one member will read the content of a site they saw on a PTC. Oh Youtube videos that managed to get traffic via PTC's don't have comments and if they have, it sounded manufactured
Yes! Indeed that the story with the PTC's they are viewed as a notorious problem maker kid in high school lol. Anyways I was also the victim of Bubblews getting ruined and the whole amount that I barely able to accumulate was lost in an instant. Adsense are really clear about their motive of getting viewers to them and thus they use strict rules to keep the bad traffic out and only focus on organic traffic as already said by @The_Artic_Outcry.:)

Yes that is true. Every PTC site earner don't read content at all. They are just interested in completing time for the first site and after earning that cent they goes for other one. You are right that rarely people read the content from the site. They just concentrate on clicking sites for their earning. That's it. We can't get regular readers from such traffic.

Adsense is not the only one that kills ptc's these days. Paypal is now also killing PTC's even the legit ones. Clixsense got forced to convert into a Survey site because the ptc section is the reason why they got banned by Paypal despite of regularly paying users and members.

Top Bottom