• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Who is your web hosting company?

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to know from my members who is your web host and why did you choose them to host your website or forums.

Oh how ironic because I was on Godaddy just minutes ago. I'm in the process of buying a domain name. So I guess to answer your question, my web host is most likely going to be GoDaddy. And I'm going to choose them to host my website because they are cheaper. It's $1 per month. So only $12 a year. That's that cheapest that I've come across. And also, it is a well known company too. I like the commercials

I'm not in a partnership with any of the web hosting companies, but if I had to recommend somebody the best few I have tested before would be iPage for 2.25$ a month, HostGator for 3.96$ per month and also BlueHost for 3.49$ a month. Those web hosting companies are quite expensive, but they are very good ones, and the staff members are very polite and helpful there. :D iPage is the best out there for newbies, in my opinion. :)

sbatz1972

When I had a website, I used Go Daddy. I have also tried Host Gator. I liked Host Gator, there prices are a little better than Go Daddy. But, the website was difficult to construct and I felt that the Go Daddy website material is easier to use. It seems to be more self explanatory.

I started with a free hosting company. The only choice they had was to move to HostGator - so there was not much to choose from and since then I had been using HostGator.

my best hosting company is go4hosting because it provide one of the best quality features services with affordable price, scalability, flexibility and excellent in performance.

My web hosting company is godaddy.
They accept payments through debit card. As I don't have a credit card, I didn't have many choices in that aspect.

I had had some problems with them but not anymore.

I also have GoDaddy. Years ago I used them and learned on them. After shutting down those websites (companies they were for no longer existed) I tried out some new things for practice on other hosts' free versions and I just didn't like them. I guess I found GoDaddy more user friendly. Once I opened up sites again I went back to GoDaddy. To begin and start off with, you get great rates with coupons. I had issues, because of errors on my part, and both times I called customer service and they quickly resolved them for me. And as for domain name hosting, I used them, one other, and Moniker. Moniker's service is not that great and the customer service doesn't help. The other one was always an issue to log in. So, I also get those from GoDaddy.

Oh how ironic because I was on Godaddy just minutes ago. I'm in the process of buying a domain name. So I guess to answer your question, my web host is most likely going to be GoDaddy. And I'm going to choose them to host my website because they are cheaper. It's $1 per month. So only $12 a year. That's that cheapest that I've come across. And also, it is a well known company too. I like the commercials
If you're going to base it on rates, then make sure you also agree to the rates once the year is up. Those are usually rates for new customers that then have to rener on regular rates. For renewal sometimes coupons are harder to come across with. Hasn't happened to me, because I try to renew before time is up, but my friend went to renew when the year was up and he couldn't find a coupon for regular customers so ended up renewing at full rate which was a hefty hit to his pockets at the time.

Top Bottom