• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Which web hosting platform offers the best services?

I am searching for a great webhosting platform for my blog. I have read a couple of articles online but most of them only praise the hosting company they are marketing. I would like to hear an honest opinion from you guys. Word has it that bluehost, hostgator are among the best. What do you think? Have you had any experience with any of these two?

lludawg

Are you an experienced web owner? Also, what is your budget?

If you are new to starting a site, Hostgator and Bluehost are both great choices because they have excellent support systems. However, if you are pretty experiences and do not need much support, I am going to recommend Volact.com. Their hosting prices are unbeatable.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
Right now in the market there are many web hosting companies. But I would suggest you to look at the reviews of the hosting companies before making a decision. I have not used hostgator, but I have used bluehost. I was a happy customer for over 5 years, until I started my own hosting company. My recommendation will be bluehost.

I have used Bluehost myself, but I wouln't really recommend that paid web hosting if you aren't really experienced.
It also isn't a cheap one according to others that are available, if you're a newbie I would recommend going with GoDaddy, it's cheap and a good web hosting.

If one go by the subject line, I don't think that there can be single answer from all the viewers of this thread. One might talk about his/her experience, even though the hosting company in itself is good or bad (and well, that can be just someone else's experience). I think you should first decide on what features you are looking for, then look for which hosting company provides that (This very website also provides hosting, so you can look for this too), and then possibly join/browse their forums to see the customer feedback and search for the feedback online too -- well, enough, take your decision, choose the company and play with your little for some time.

Need best web hosting services that would be in your budget? I would suggest go4hosting for best services .Having following advantages:
Multiple Tier 3 data centers to reinforce business presence
Original hardware components from Dell, Intel, and HP
Easy to customize and scalable infrastructure
Enhanced performance with maximum application availability
99.95% network uptime SLA

Last edited by a moderator:
I also think the best way would be to know exactly what you require and then look at the independent reviews and choose the one that best fits your needs and your budget.

While you will get a lot of suggestions on here, everyone will want different things from their hosts and will no doubt have different budgets so one host might be good for them but not necessarily be good for you.

Top Bottom