• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Which reseller hosting is good for starting own web hosting company?

topseos

As web hosting market is always expanding, I want to try my luck here. That's why I am looking for some reseller web hostings plans which will suit my requirement. What is (are) the most reliable reseller web hosting company that I can use now?

Nate

I think your best bet is to Google what you are looking for and start looking through all the reviews of the companies that come up. There are many options out there and you will have to find one that meets all of your requirements.

You might want to try a choice that has been vouched for by someone you know. A first hand experience can't be replaced vy all the positive reviews. See if you can find someone who is using a package that caters for your need without paying generously.

You can go with namecheap.It is reliable web hosting company that offers shared hosting, email hosting, Dedicated Servers, VPS and last but not the least Reseller Hosting. I have not used Namecheap's reseller plan yet, however, I am a namecheap customer and has been with their hosting since a year.

You can setup your own web hosting business without the hassles of huge investments and management of the infrastructure. MilesWeb.com offers excellent value-for-money reseller hosting with benefits like White Label Reselling, Free Migrations and Custom Branding. As a Reseller, you can create packages of your choice to resell at prices determined by you, also maintaining your profitability.

Ive used Hostgator in the past and it went alright but wouldn't really suggest them. I would appreciate it if someone can give some legit suggestions here as I might start my own hosting company soon.

david mace

if you want domain with hosting so you can choose hoixindia, it has combo pack to all new users but there is a problem your can buy this hosting place only on day according to indian time because this hosting provide is indian.

The Internet has seen numerous hosting ideas and among them it is the reseller hosting plan that has become common among operators. It is a very simple idea. It means that a reseller is just a wholesale client of a web hosting provider who will sell web space to their clients. But it is not as simple as it sounds. There are dissimilar kinds of reseller hosting plans. This has been done to keep things simple about reseller hosting.

The first category is where a reseller acts like a mediator and works for the website hosting business. The reseller is the one who does all the ground work for ad for the website hosting business.

The second category of reseller hosting is where the reseller works as a marketing mediator for the web hosting business. The reseller is answerable for all the advertisement and marketing of the web hosting plan and customers are free to buy any plan for the reseller as well.

The third category of reseller hosting is where the reseller becomes a clone of the web hosting business. Having bought webs hosting rights from the parent company at a lower rate, the reseller becomes a company in himself and is accountable for everything including, advertisement, marketing, sale and even after sales service as well. A

The fourth and the last category of reseller is the one where the reseller participates to buy huge chunks of space and bandwidth on the web from the parent web hosting company and then break them down into small pieces and sell them to customers. The customers can contact the reseller for all the support.
On the other hand, always be careful while you are planning to buy web space from a reseller hosting, Ensure that you get all the support even after sales and if you are fulfilled go ahead with the to buy a reseller hosting plan.

Top Bottom