• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Which is more better – an app or a mobile website?

The decision to whether build a native app or a mobile website entirely depends on your end goals. If you want to develop an interactive game, then developing an app is probably the best option. But, if your goal is to reach out to a wider audience with mobile-friendly content, then building a website is the solution. In case, you decide to have both a mobile website as well as a mobile app, then it's quite rare that you might get the app without already having a mobile website in place.

At Clavax, we offer advanced mobility solutions or Mobile Development Solutions California to mobile users worldwide.

I do believe mobile site offers users more flexibility to choose which one they like. If you only have a native app then some users may dislike having to download an additional app. I myself prefer to visit the site instead of having another app to hoard my memory space.

blackmist

Will it depends. Having both is nice. But it will still depend on your target. If you like to have a wider audience creating an app is much convenient. Opening a website in a mobile phones looks different when opening it on a laptop/desktop. Also mobile phones screen are much smaller. Creating an application of your website is better because application focus more on the mobile phones itself.

jpk0007

Well, I would say that I like both but if I have to choose one then I will choose the apps. I think the use of apps has increased exponentially these days and there are apps for almost all your day to day activities these days. Some of the apps are really very useful and do help you a lot in simplifying your life.

For me, an app is much more better than its website. There are features that a browser cannot give unlike when we use the app. It'll be also much more faster than only browsing it.

I would love to use on the mobile website because it has a bigger scope. The content are more updated compared to application. You get to learned from others as part of interaction. Apps are valuable on it's own means and usage.

Erika1358

I prefer an app compared to a mobile website for convenience. An app is accessible in one click and usually remembers your data for easy navigation, such as username and password, and may even automatically log you in unless you deliberately log out. Mobile website does not offer such convenience. For some functions, I prefer a mobile website over an app because apps take up too much space, but generally I prefer apps.

axl2468

If you're removing convenience from the equation, then obviously apps are a million times better than mobile websites. It gives you more freedom to give your users more options and it is generally smoother and faster than a mobile website. The only problem would be that it would be an inconvenience to other people, since they have to install an app to be able to use your services, possibly wasting time, internet data, and phone storage space.

Top Bottom