• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Which is good traffic? paid or free

Hello Friends

I am having couple of blogs. I always try different things for getting good traffic on my blogs. Some times I get decent views and sometimes they are limited. But so far I am happy with the results.

Now with paid traffic, I am talking about using adsense. Do you think adsense can provide good traffic? I never use it so I don't know about the outcome. Can I get regular readers from them? So far I am only rely on free traffic. Means I am getting decent amount of viewers from different search engines. So should I go for paid one or I should continue with free traffic.

Adsense is a Google's advertising program. It is a pay per click program,it charges the advertiser when the ads get clicked and pays the publishers when the ads are clicked. I think you are talking about Adwords, you can market your blog via Adwords. Search engine and social media traffic are free, you can promote and market your blog on social media for free

Yes it was my mistake. It is Adwords instead of adsense. Actually I am getting decent traffic from search engines and social sites. But now I want to promote it more. So is Adword is better idea to get regular readers. Or I just keep continue with what I am doing now.

I think free traffic is definitely better because it is legitimate and high quality traffic. I once tried purchasing traffic and using traffic exchanges but this proved to be very ineffective. The site got a very high number of visitors but they all left as soon as their clicks were credited. People who visit your site without an incentive are the ones who are genuinely interested.

I think free traffic is definitely better because it is legitimate and high quality traffic. I once tried purchasing traffic and using traffic exchanges but this proved to be very ineffective. The site got a very high number of visitors but they all left as soon as their clicks were credited. People who visit your site without an incentive are the ones who are genuinely interested.
Yes I thinks the same. Actually views from traffic exchange sites are not valid views for programs like Google Adsense. I am not sure though. We can get ban for this kind of traffic. And yes they are not really interested in our content. They just come and go without reading our stuff. Free traffic mostly comes from search engines like Google and that's why they are genuinely interested in our content.

ray

I am surprised to read your post, are you trying to test our knowledge? Adsense has no role in bringing any traffic to your blogs but yes you can read related blogs by Google support that will help you in this matter. I will suggest you to check with certain programs that can help but as most knowledgeable people suggest it's your content that is the best support.

Yes it was my mistake. It is Adwords instead of adsense. Actually I am getting decent traffic from search engines and social sites. But now I want to promote it more. So is Adword is better idea to get regular readers. Or I just keep continue with what I am doing now.
I guess any kind of promotion for your blog is good enough as long as you stick to your theme. To get traffic from search engines means you are one lucky blogger. It is like getting something without doing anything. But I would advise that you do your own advertising particularly now that social media is a standard since most of your friends are in the social media. It can give you good traffic if you promote it regularly but not annoyingly.

ray

I guess any kind of promotion for your blog is good enough as long as you stick to your theme. To get traffic from search engines means you are one lucky blogger. It is like getting something without doing anything. But I would advise that you do your own advertising particularly now that social media is a standard since most of your friends are in the social media. It can give you good traffic if you promote it regularly but not annoyingly.
I am entire dependent on views coming from social media sites or should I say I have never used any other method being too lazy writing comments on others' blogs to bring them to mine as it takes too much time. I also feel knowing the right tricks how to use social media brings enough views and as you said content is the king.

I am surprised to read your post, are you trying to test our knowledge? Adsense has no role in bringing any traffic to your blogs but yes you can read related blogs by Google support that will help you in this matter. I will suggest you to check with certain programs that can help but as most knowledgeable people suggest it's your content that is the best support.
It was my mistake there. I was talking about adwords which advertise for the users and instead of that I wrote about adsense there. Sorry for that. Yes content is the most important thing for getting real success. But still I am not getting that regular traffic for my blog so I am thinking about to do something new thing. So I think Google is best for starting.

ray

It was my mistake there. I was talking about adwords which advertise for the users and instead of that I wrote about adsense there. Sorry for that. Yes content is the most important thing for getting real success. But still I am not getting that regular traffic for my blog so I am thinking about to do something new thing. So I think Google is best for starting.
I know you were writing blogs and have your own website, I suggest you to keep brushing it up and add more content on regular basis. When you will have enough content with good keywords your traffic will increase. Keep sharing them with adding or changing your existing content that will make considerable difference.

I know you were writing blogs and have your own website, I suggest you to keep brushing it up and add more content on regular basis. When you will have enough content with good keywords your traffic will increase. Keep sharing them with adding or changing your existing content that will make considerable difference.
Thanks, I will do the same thing for sure. Yes I am not that active on my blogs, in fact these days I am rarely posting on them. May be that's why traffic has decreased on them in compare to past. Now I will try to be active on them again.

rf-harris

Any kind of traffic is good as long as it is by real people. The problem with paid traffic is that you may have lots of visits by bots which is certainly not helpful at all.

Hissae2

Free traffic is better in my opinion. People often click on google's adwords links because it's at the top of the page and it's the first thing they see, and not because they're actually interested in it. Free traffic is more high quality and it's worth putting in the effort to get free traffic as opposed to paying for it.

ray

Recently I have been adding certain sites which are not exactly in traffic exchange category but they provide you platform for getting traffic with certain programs. AP Sense for instance is one of them.

tony

Views from search engines and social media are the most trusted. These are people genuinely interested in your content and are easier to retain if you keep churning out striking articles. Most paid viewers are more interested in being credited after a click to your site, sad enough some aren't reading the contents and could be very difficilt to retain. Put more emphasis on writing contents that are SEO friendly and share on social media platforms

Recently I have been adding certain sites which are not exactly in traffic exchange category but they provide you platform for getting traffic with certain programs. AP Sense for instance is one of them.
I am not sure but I was member of AP sense site. In fact I was quite active there in the past. But right now I don't know about its current situation at all. For getting traffic for your personal blog or site, it is good site for sure.

Getting traffic for a blog site? It may be done in various ways. One and this is very common is through social media sharing and it is free. The other one is submitting it to the search engines for free. And the last is to submit it to a paid traffic engine which it has a thousand of site members that could build a link to your site and it eventually induces a thousand and one traffic. The last one I don't believe it will. I have several blogs and I just submit them to selected search engines for free and I get a reasonable views and traffic.

Getting traffic for a blog site? It may be done in various ways. One and this is very common is through social media sharing and it is free. The other one is submitting it to the search engines for free. And the last is to submit it to a paid traffic engine which it has a thousand of site members that could build a link to your site and it eventually induces a thousand and one traffic. The last one I don't believe it will. I have several blogs and I just submit them to selected search engines for free and I get a reasonable views and traffic.
That means you are getting good traffic from free ways. That is really good. Actually I was used to get good traffic for my blog, but I thought to increase them via some paid method. But unfortunately now I am not even active on my blog. I guess this is the worse thing I did.

ray

Even I am getting good traffic from different sources on my Adsense and Chitika account but I am surprised to see that the traffic is not being converted in cents. Maybe I am missing a point and trying to analyze the problem.

NormaD

Free traffic is better in my opinion. People often click on google's adwords links because it's at the top of the page and it's the first thing they see, and not because they're actually interested in it. Free traffic is more high quality and it's worth putting in the effort to get free traffic as opposed to paying for it.
I agree, free traffic is the way to go. Yes you might have to put in a lot more work in the beginning but it soon becomes worth it, especially when it comes to the qualification of your visitors.

Top Bottom