• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Which currency pairs are good to trade in forex?

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
I will always prefer EUR/USD while trading forex, the reason being these two currency pairs are representing the world's two largest economic and trading blocs.

Hi @reddyash,
I have 1 year experience with forex trading and within this time, I have traded in most of the currency pairs but EUR/USD is my favourite. I don't take much risk with other pairs but when I open a trade with EUR/USD, I always set a big volume. I also trade in metals like gold and silver. :)

ray

For me, the Euro- Dollar combination is best, slow but steady as I am not interested in taking risk in volatile activities.

turnb43

I made a killing off the GBP/USD, risky but it paid off. I got in just as the GBP begun to tank and unexpected results came out of Sunderland.

Rexy

You shouldn't trade at all with Forex. There's no guarantee that either currency will go up.

I would prefer USD. It goes high frequently. Everytime I withdraw from PayPal to bank using my bank's online PayPal service, I always see the conversion rates. The dollar flactuates frequently but it is always high most of the time.

Top Bottom