• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where to find online data entry jobs/freelancer jobs?

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
Last edited:
That’s a great idea @reddyash, the sites that I trust for freelance work include micro jobs sites like:

· M-turk

· M icroworkers

· Clickworkers

· Peopleperhour

· Fivver

All these sites are reliable sources of income and are all free to join.

I know one....or two. One is called humanatic and it's a data entry work from home company. And virtual bee is another data entry work from home company. I have not tried any of them, but I've seen many reviews on the two and people say that they are legitimate

lludawg

I am going to recommend Fiverr because I have had good experiences with them. Here is my tip if you are looking for data entry/freelancer jobs.

The first step is to create a gig on Fiverr. Maybe even add a short video introduction. When people actually see who they are working with, they are more likely to purchase your gig.

The next step is to actually search for jobs that people have requested. Don't just wait for someone to order your gig. Search for open requests and contact them. Nicely ask them if they would be interested in ordering your service.

Good luck! You can make great money doing data entry and freelancer jobs on Fiverr as long as you put in the work to find open jobs. There are a lot out there.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
I added few from you suggestions. clickworkers does not exist, I dont know I am not finding the website.

You can also make decent money transcribing audio files/podcasts and editing transcriptions on CastingWords. There are also some people earning good money from blogging sites such as Blogmutt and WriteLearnEarn.

Microworker should not even be on the list to be honest. It only has Spam tasks like boosting social media presence and other 'illegal' jobs for cheating purposes. It mostly does not contain data entry as far as I can see. It may seem like easy cash but the minimum payout is high and they consume high fee when you cashout too. You can try clickworker, it is international, or maybe mturk if you are from the accepted countries.

Microworker should not even be on the list to be honest. It only has Spam tasks like boosting social media presence and other 'illegal' jobs for cheating purposes. It mostly does not contain data entry as far as I can see. It may seem like easy cash but the minimum payout is high and they consume high fee when you cashout too. You can try clickworker, it is international, or maybe mturk if you are from the accepted countries.
Unfortunately I have to stick to microworkers because it's one of the few sites that's worldwide :S so IMO they pay well and I don't care that much about which tasks they ask for us to do, if the continue to pay I won't bother if it's "illegal" or not :p

Unfortunately I have to stick to microworkers because it's one of the few sites that's worldwide :S so IMO they pay well and I don't care that much about which tasks they ask for us to do, if the continue to pay I won't bother if it's "illegal" or not :p
Which country do you reside? Clickworker is almost international, with exception to some countries. However, if you really enjoy sites like microworker, then there are other alternatives like rapidworkers etc. Just a heads up in case you may be interested.

srock

Freelancer is not a good site to use. Freelancer charge for optimizing bids, which should be based on merit and skill. Also in competition with international folks who will do jobs for a rate much lower than the cost of living in my country. Finally, it seems very many requests are scams.

Kennito

Am I the only one not familiar with data entry job as I am point blank as far as this topic is concerned. I tried Odesk at some point but it was very difficult getting a project.
Ill keep an eye on all this sites and report back.

Am I the only one not familiar with data entry job as I am point blank as far as this topic is concerned. I tried Odesk at some point but it was very difficult getting a project.
Ill keep an eye on all this sites and report back.
Data entry is the main concept name. But you have to consider crowdsourcing data entry or project data entry. There is slight difference between the two.

supersash

I have been looking for some data entry jobs and I actually am not sure how legit they are. I have a gig in Fiverr but haven't considered of posting for a data entry job yet. Anyway thanks for all the info.

In my case I would definitely have to mention Workers On Board, As this was the way that I found this Site, (this is not, a Data Entry Webpage, this is a You tuber that actually is helping people to find legitimate jobs from home), her name is Alicia and she puts a link below the description of the video of a list of different sites in different categories like surveys, job fairs, data entry, call centers, jobs that pay daily, etc.
so i would strongly recommend you guys to give it a check because is very helpful.

The second highest number of places where I got scammed after PTC, are data entry sites.

The bidding sites are legit, but it’s almost impossible to acquire a project from there as a single contributor. I have heard that the smaller companies are the front runners in achieving the projects.

My experience with sites like Microworkers and Clickworker are not good either. The money earned is in no way worth against the effort.

Key for cash was another data entry site, which is now renamed as Virtualbee. There you keep on writing for their tests to improve your rating, but it will never bring a result to start to work.

Overall, data entry is not my cup of tea to generate money from.

The second highest number of places where I got scammed after PTC, are data entry sites.

The bidding sites are legit, but it’s almost impossible to acquire a project from there as a single contributor. I have heard that the smaller companies are the front runners in achieving the projects.

My experience with sites like Microworkers and Clickworker are not good either. The money earned is in no way worth against the effort.

Key for cash was another data entry site, which is now renamed as Virtualbee. There you keep on writing for their tests to improve your rating, but it will never bring a result to start to work.

Overall, data entry is not my cup of tea to generate money from.
And those "tests" are work that you are doing and someone will pay them for that job... xD it's slavery ahah I don't know that site, but when I sign up to a site and I see that I have to do too many tests and approval tests and stuff like that that never ends I simply quit the site because they are taking advantage of us...

And with Microworkers and Clickworkers I don't have a single complaint to do! They are very good. For me, earning 20bukcs a month from those sites is really goo for the jog I have to do.

If you're from US, the best one for you would be mTurk. People having account with mturk claim to be earning as much as 50 dollars a day, I mean that's insane! :D
Anyways, I have been working with Microworkers and Rapidworkers, both are working pretty fine for me. Sadly, clockworker and humanatic doesn't suit my tastebud. :D
P.S- Rapidworkers is still missing in your list, add this one too my friend. :)

deepa

I would recommend Mturk by Amazon. I have made several payouts in the form of gift cards. Indians can withdraw as cash but I preferred gift cards.
Thanks for the list and I hope more names are added.

Am I right in thinking though that Amazon Mturk is only available to people that live in the USA?

I remember signing up to that a few years ago and while my account got set up, I then received an email saying my account had been terminated as I wasn't based in the US.

As this rule changed or is it still USA only on that one?

Top Bottom