• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where do you guys suggest to sell my domain name?

rightct

Alright, so I've got a killer domain that I haven't been able to use because its meant for a niche that I'm not particularly interested in and don't really have knowledge about. Don't ask me why I registered it because it's a way too long story. :)

Anyway, I've searched for a lot of sites and the best one people have recommended is Flippa. I made a background check for that site and found that it's indeed a good one. A bit pricey, but overall reliable. I actually didn't have to pay anything because I registered just in time to get their anniversary $60 coupon, and I managed to use the premium features without actually paying anything. :D Although I listed my domain name there, I got only one offer of $100, and I demanded $750. I know it's worth even more than my price because the name is an absolute killer and could be easily used with Clickbank products, and generally any other affiliate programs.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys suggest, and if there's any possibility that there could be a free marketplace as well (Hope dies last, haha).

Thanks in advance!
Rightct.

JoshK

Sedo is a good place, I believe that they are a leading company in the domain selling industry so they maybe able to help you find the right buyer and for the right amount.

Good luck!

scarface

Sedo is good but you must advertise your link for people to notice it. I recommend godaddy premium market place, it cost $12 to get godaddy premium auctions account and you can sell as many domains as you want they are good on pricing also. But if you are really serious than Flippa is by far the best place for websites and domain selling business.

If you value the name at $750 but the highest bid you got was $100 then there's obviously something wrong somewhere.

If there's that much of a difference I don't think it's going to matter where you advertise it, as I think you'll be lucky to get what you value it at.

What's the name because you never know, some people on here might be interested in acquiring it.

topseos

Flippa is a good place but only for starter websites and mid ranges website.

For domain auction, you can try Sedo or Namepros. Both these platform have active buyers and sellers. So I am quite sure you will get better price for your domains compared to flippa.

Namecheap has a marketplace where you can list your domains which you want to sell. You can also buy expired domains on namecheap. Good thing about namecheap marketplace is you can list your domain for free.

Top Bottom