• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where do you get your domains from?

JoshK

There are many different domain registrars out there, all offering different perks and different prices, but which one catch's your eye for when your purchasing domains?

I don't often by domains these days as I've come out of the business since I used to. But when I did and when I buy the occasional domain now, I always get mine through GoDaddy although I will look around for the best deal for my domain. The reason why I go for GoDaddy is because as I'm sure many of you know, they are generally the best priced domain registrar out there and offer unbeatable prices with numerous discount codes. Not to mention if I have a few domains then I'll also get them from GoDaddy as it allows me to keep all my domains in one place!

lludawg

I recently bought my first ever domain. I searched so many sites before I decided to go with OnlyDomains.com because they were having a little sale and I got the domain for the lowest price possible. I know a lot of my webmaster friends like NameCheap.

Doc Moose

I usually get my domain names from the hosting company itself. Most of them have this option otherwise, I would get it on NameCheap. This way all the purchase will be smooth and there is not much complication when setting up my blog or website.

I am still trying to find my way as it relates to domains and everything associated with the Web and decided I'd buy myself a domain before someone came along and grabbed the name. Based on what I had read here and elsewhere I decided I would use NameCheap. When I was finished choosing the name and trying to check out I realised there was no provision for my country's code. After that I decided to go with GoDaddy which had my country on it's list and was super cheap. It's a first for me but I hope to buy a few more but I want to have a plan that goes beyond securing a domain name.

eazymind

I got my domain name from the hosting company. They had very good seasonal deals and cheap. But I had to search the whole internet for any similarities before buying it. Anyone can sue you for anything these days.

I have purchased three domain names from godaddy i used discount coupons. I regularly purchase from godaddy because it is an popular brand in domain selling.

Sapett

I purchase my domains from Namecheap. Namecheap always has really affordable prices and promotions that run most months throughout the year. I'm also a big fan of their customer support and domain marketplace. It is easy to buy, sell, and transfer domains.

Dewlance

For affordable price I use Internetbs but their design is old and I think also software is not good.

For premium domains I use Namecheap.

I am with namecheap.It is a good registrar and host. Hosting is very cheap. You can get shared hosting for as little as 83 cents in a month. Namecheap is also registered with ICANN

PlayBall

I always get my domain names from a Canadian company called Netfirms. I'm also from Canada so I thought why not support them since they are Canadian and then I don't have to deal with the currency rate change. Netfirms I find are very professional and really friendly and helpful staff. They respond to you in less than 24hrs if you have a support question.

Top Bottom