• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where can i get real unlimited hosting?

topseos

You may be wondering that almost every web hosting provider have unlimited hosting plans, then am I asking this question here. The thing is that although they promise unlimited hosting on the paper but if your website using heavy resource, they will ask to upgrade. Sometimes website can go offline too. So where can I get real unlimited hosting?

Mihailo

Hello. If you want thay kind of hosting, you should visit Virjox. They offer unlimited web hosting for cheap.

I am using their web hosting and I can say the followng:

- Support is great
They are always online. They are always helpful and very nice.

- Speed
Web hosting speed is very good. I am saying this to everyone. Buy it you will not regret it.

- Website always online
My website is always online. I have had no downtimes or some erros on my website.

p4lse

I don't think there is any such service which would offer real unlimited hosting. They could only handle a level of resource and when it gets above that, it is practically not possible. My suggestion is to look into Cloud9 and see if they are up to your levels.

I'd also be a bit sceptical if a site said that it was actually unlimited hosting, as in with no restrictions whatsoever.

I think all hosting companies would have to draw the line somewhere, and that maybe more than anybody would ever need, I do think that there would have to be a cap somewhere.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
According to me Unlimited hosting exists. Why most of the web hosting companies offer unlimited hosting and what they mean by unlimited, is you can use unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth but this has to be pertaining to the website. If all files are belonging to the website then I dont think you should have any problem. I have been hosting few of my websites in a hosting company that offers unlimited services but I never had any problems as I have been using the unlimited services for that particular website only.
Yes I have heard that some of the web hosting companies suspends the websites if they cross certain limit on resource, web space and bandwidth that means to say they are just using the unlimited word to attract customers and nothing else.

So before choosing a web hosting company I would suggest you to raise a support ticket with all your questions regarding the unlimited services and if you are happy with their reply then purchase the hosting plan.

Brian

For the most part unlimited hosting is a marketing ploy to get people to sign up for their service. When you start to look through their terms of use, it will usually say something about system resources. Now that's not to say that the plans are bad, it all depends on the host you are dealing with and how much traffic you have and how much bandwidth you are using. I've signed up for several unlimited plans in the past and had no problems. You really need to research the host you plan to sign up for and read a lot of reviews.

Top Bottom