• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hello Guest, We changed our domain name from aweb.hosting to WebHostingSupportForum.com. All users from aweb.hosting can use the same login credentials to login to our new forum.

Where can i buy good forum templates?

One of my plans next year is to own a forum. I am currently trying to learn more about it before I decided to go for it. I want to know where can I buy ready to use templates for a forum? I want a forum where people can register with their social media accounts because many people today are very lazy to register and that feature makes their life easier.

Another thing I want to consider is security. I don't want hackers stealing accounts on my forum and I don't want people to get viruses and malwares from visiting my forums. Where can I buy the best forum templates? I almost considered the free services like invisionfree but I heard the free ones have a lot of disadvantages.

Are they safe from bugs and problems? My main concern about the free ones is the quality. I want the site to be accessible for everyone and that is my number one corncern. Zetaboard message boards are not accessible to people with prepaid internet connection due to their anti-spamming engine.

How reliable are the free templates? Are paid really better than the free templates ones. Sorry for my naivete but I want to know of its possible to monetize a high traffic forum that uses free templates? I am very new when it comes to making websites so I still have some incompetence but I am studying hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom