• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

When is it a good time to move from reseller hosting

J Greig

So, I have been running a reseller account for a while through a reputable UK web hosting company. I have rarely had any downtime with them and they tell me that my resources such as disk space and bandwidth will continue to be unmetered. I have had nothing but great service with them, and they helped set up anything I needed.

However, is there really a time to move from a reseller hosting account to a dedicated server, or even rent servers from bigger server companies such as The Planet? I'm afraid that once I reach a limit, they will suspend my account, even though they say they won't. My hosting is quite busy and has over 100 customers, and most are on a plan of around 20GB disk space with around 100GB bandwidth. Just wondering when the best time to 'upgrade' is.

Nate

Well, if you're happy with the company you are with and they say they won't suspend your account, then it sounds like nothing to worry about. Have you asked them what does happen when you reach your limit? I'm sure that they have something where they can increase your resources for a price. If they can't or if it isn't an option, then I would start looking for another company. Talk to your current company first and then go from there.

As long as the current company provides you with a satisfactory and smooth running I don't see the point of packing up and moving on unnecessarily. If they can't upgrade adter you have exceed your limits or are unaffordable then may be you need to look elsewhere.

Within the past few ages, the active services of websites have transformed extremely due to the outline of web hosting services. Web hosting services come with diverse kinds of sorts and you can select from numerous choices dependent on your requirement. Windows Re-seller Hosting and Linux Re-seller Hosting are the main two services that have develop fairly standard.

Linux Reseller Hosting is a very common hosting solution for most web resellers. Linux is also the greatest stage for millions of prevailing online trades and also for millions of forthcoming online businesses. Apparently, due to this enormous and still-growing market of web hosting, Linux reseller hosting businesses would get sufficiently of clients demanding Linux-based hosting solutions. Due to the constantly-growing demand for Linux-based hosting solutions as they are very reasonable, stable, secure, and very popular, the Linux reseller hosting business too develop a prosperous opportunity for the web resellers.

Services delivered by the reseller web hosting business do not vary from the real hosts. Even the reseller web hosting plans deal more services and features to their clients. Because of the various value extra services, the reseller website hosting can deliver programming and web design services to every client that are not always possible for the real web hosts. These real hosts usually focus on the bulk accounts and even the corporate customers. But reseller hosting delivers value added services to all in order to keep up the modest edge over the better hosting businesses.

Top Bottom