• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hello Guest, We changed our domain name from aweb.hosting to WebHostingSupportForum.com. All users from aweb.hosting can use the same login credentials to login to our new forum.

What's your favorite brand of forum software?

Which software do you prefer?

• vBulletin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SMF

• Vanilla

• PunBB

• Burning Board

• Other

• Total voters

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
I have xenforo forum and vbulletin forum, I would choose xenforo because it is easy to use and there are many addons for xenforo compared to other forum softwares.

I don't own a forum yet. Probably one of these days, I would try to monetize a forum once I have already mastered all the little details about managing a forum. Anyway, I have been hearing/reading positive reviews about vBulletin. I think it is one of the most easiest forums to navigate. XenForo is also a good one.

Kennito

I am using phpBB as it is the only software I am aware of . I have to do research on the rest and make comparison in terms of functionality.

Friclya

I have used XenForo and I'm familiar with its features, So I would say its so far the best available in the market and has a great set of inbuilt features and addon.

GraceB

Running IPB4 here, and I love it! I think XenForo would be somewhat cheaper, and not just because it has no renewal costs, but at least I get great support and neat spam prevention with an active license, so I don't mind paying that $50 a year or what it is.

Sadly compared to IPB3 the mod community is still somewhat behind, but luckily almost everything I want to customize can be done without any mods. So my vote goes to IPB!

The only forum script that I have ever used is MyBB. This is free and one of the most used forum softwares. I don't have any experience with other forum software. I have checked many forums that run MyBB and they look great.

Top Bottom