• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What's the most effective social media for free marketing?

srock

What is the most effective social media for free marketing, and what methods do you use to optimize your connections with potential clients?

I think Instagram wins my vote. And also Facebook, but I figured that facebook is most effective if you've been with Facebook for years. If you have tons of friends and post in countless Facebook groups, then you're good to go. Instagram has helped me a lot and also Twitter, but the most effective social media for me has been Instagram. It's a huge target nowadays

I think Facebook has the upper hand among other social media sites. It has the most number of users and if you are really utilizing Facebook properly, there is no way you cannot be successful with your business. Well, if you are on clothing and apparel business, I think Instagram would also be a great choice.

srock

I think Instagram wins my vote. And also Facebook, but I figured that facebook is most effective if you've been with Facebook for years. If you have tons of friends and post in countless Facebook groups, then you're good to go. Instagram has helped me a lot and also Twitter, but the most effective social media for me has been Instagram. It's a huge target nowadays
I think I have to agree with you, Instagram is an easier tool for successful marketing. Instagram has been the only social network I've used in the last year (I needed zen) so I was curious to see what opinions are out there now about the different social networks for marketing. Facebook may be better if the target demographic is in their 50s or older, but it takes a lot more work to have success with Facebook and I'm all about keeping things simple,

I am a Facebook user and my Twitter is not that active so I guess I would suggest Facebook. However, you can be successful with Facebook if your friends are receptive to your posts and are willing to help you. There are lots of friends in social media who only get friends for the numbers and statistics but not for the real purpose of friendship. So I think you should be discrete (not discreet) in your approach on how to promote in Facebook.

I think that out of all the current social networks it has to be either Facebook or Twitter. Personally I think Facebook is the most effective for free marketing as it has the larger user base and I think professional users tend to use and go through Facebook more than they do with Twitter. Facebook also allows us to see analytics and to advertise to groups, pages etc. which makes it more effective than Twitter as well

For me the best social media website is Twitter; they keep it short and straight to the point without annoying "recommended" posts or advertising that Facebook delivery unsolicitedly.

Certainly there are many people engaged in graphic-intensive websites such as Pinterest and Instagram, if not i video sharing at YouTube, but Twitter keeps being my favorite way to promote, and Facebook the worst for the same task.

Too much nonsense distraction in FB steal the focus people need to pay enough attention to your message, making them "work in automatic."

Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't true that people click "like me" when someone says "my life is crumbling down, I feel miserable" or something like that?

Unless that person is your enemy, I don't consider that someone who is really reading the message may like to hear their friend is depressing and feeling worthless, what shows that people on Facebook work like automates, hence of no value at all any advertising effort invested there.

At least of not value to me ;)

srock

It sounds like Twitter has some of the same appeal as Instagram - Simple interface, simple messages, simple sales. I have never used Twitter but I'll have to check it out. I always was a fan of Haiku :) I stopped using Facebook last year and I'm really not interested on picking it up again for reasons mentioned here and more. I'm glad to know the clean and simple social medias are as successful for marketing as Facebook.

For me the best social media website is Twitter; they keep it short and straight to the point without annoying "recommended" posts or advertising that Facebook delivery unsolicitedly.

Certainly there are many people engaged in graphic-intensive websites such as Pinterest and Instagram, if not i video sharing at YouTube, but Twitter keeps being my favorite way to promote, and Facebook the worst for the same task.

Too much nonsense distraction in FB steal the focus people need to pay enough attention to your message, making them "work in automatic."

Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't true that people click "like me" when someone says "my life is crumbling down, I feel miserable" or something like that?

Unless that person is your enemy, I don't consider that someone who is really reading the message may like to hear their friend is depressing and feeling worthless, what shows that people on Facebook work like automates, hence of no value at all any advertising effort invested there.

At least of not value to me ;)
Based on your experience, do you get good responses when promoting in Twitter? When I have a new video on Youtube, I promote it in my Facebook account. That post gets about half of Likes that of the usual number of Likes that a photo would get. Let's say the post of video link gets 30 Likes. Fine. But when I check the youtube panel, that particular video has only 3 views. That only means Facebook friends click Like to give a semblance of positive reaction but they are not really conscious of your post.

I will try to be the Hipster here and say Reddit. Its easier to find your target market on that site and people there are more willing to click a link.Facebook is good but there is an over saturation on its market. YouTube is also a good but you have to get viral in able for you to succeed. I am dong decently with twitter but I have to kiss knee caps of celebrities just to get followers. My successful experience with promotions will always be Reddit because the people there are more open minded to click links.

In my opinion, Pinterest is the most effective social media for free promotion and marketing. We can use facebook for personal use as well as for business. If you subscribe to Pinterest as a business, we will get many promotional tools. Social media gurus say that soon Pinterest will surpass facebook and twitter in terms of active users.

I think Facebook will do the job of free marketing most effectively because it has a larger active user base. I have heard that Twitter is also equally efficient, but I am not quite active there to give a clear opinion. I find Facebook more user-friendly compared to Twitter.

I'm going to pick Facebook, has almost everyone has an account and it is easier to alert friends and family so they can help assist you in promoting and sharing of the product that needs to be marketed.

lazar

From my experience it's very hard if you don't want to pay for advertising, you have to be really unique in order to succeed.

Top Bottom