• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What's the best response for skeptics in social media?

As an online worker, I am thinking of ways to generate more income from the sites I am working on. One possible way is through posting my referral link in social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. These two sites were commonly used by general public and has the most number of members. If I posted my referral link, it can help me generate more income, and of course, those under my referrals can also earn being a member of the site. The problem is what if the skeptics commented negatively. We cannot control them and skeptics do really exists in social media. I am not good in confronting people in social media sites. Negative comments can surely have its effect on those who has shown interest.

Make screen caps of your payment proofs and do it regularly. If you will make videos about how much you earn online, show your face on the video because it adds much credibility on your part. You must also be confident in everything you say because a little crack or bluff will be enough to make a person a total skeptic who will never dare to give you a chance. Showing people how much you make from the site will make them curious enough to give you benefit of a doubt.

When you are promoting in social media, you have to learn how to ignore skeptics. Honestly, I am a skeptic when it comes to dubious postings. Like one Filipino who posted about a site that could earn you 1,400 for an investment of 1,000 in just 3 days. It's loud and clear that it is a scam so I commented a warning. I'm sure the one who posted got peeved because she defended that site. That was 3 weeks ago. Maybe next week I can inquire if she still earns from that silly site.

Social media is just like anything, and there will be good and bad people, saying and comnenting good and bad things. You have no say, and can't control what their opinions are, all you can do is make a good enough case for people to make their own mind up.

At the end of the day though, if what your posting works for you, it's up to them if they want to believe it or not.

For sure there will be a lot of skeptics you have to deal with but the right marketing skills can turn skeptics into followers. You need to study some basic marketing skills. There are some books and even Youtube videos that can help you to become the sales person you want to be. Smooching people is a huge challenge but all you need to do is to find a hole from their barrier wall. There is a crack on every wall and you will be able to open those cracks if you will let them ask questions and answer all of their questions to make them curious.

cwvps

The best response you can give them is to be honest about what you are doing on social media and how much effort, time and money you needed to invest in order to make money. Then people won't see social media as a lie and a way to make easy money. They will see it as another way, as realistic and objective as any other way to earn money.

S
Make screen caps of your payment proofs and do it regularly. If you will make videos about how much you earn online, show your face on the video because it adds much credibility on your part. You must also be confident in everything you say because a little crack or bluff will be enough to make a person a total skeptic who will never dare to give you a chance. Showing people how much you make from the site will make them curious enough to give you benefit of a doubt.
Sounds like pretty good suggestions there. i always do upload my payment proofs but making a video, I never tried it. I still don't have the confident of showing my face on YouTube. But I will be doing it if ever I am really earning big online. Thanks for your suggestion.

As an online worker, I am thinking of ways to generate more income from the sites I am working on. One possible way is through posting my referral link in social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. These two sites were commonly used by general public and has the most number of members. If I posted my referral link, it can help me generate more income, and of course, those under my referrals can also earn being a member of the site. The problem is what if the skeptics commented negatively. We cannot control them and skeptics do really exists in social media. I am not good in confronting people in social media sites. Negative comments can surely have its effect on those who has shown interest.
Skeptics are there in all Social Media sites because the world is a mixture of good and bad. Instead of bothering about other’s negative views, you may concentrate on your positive strength. It is a good idea to present supporting documents like payment proofs, etc., if necessary. If you are firm on your stand, enemies will shut their mouth. You are optimistic; and I believe you can win the battle.

Skeptics are there in all Social Media sites because the world is a mixture of good and bad. Instead of bothering about other’s negative views, you may concentrate on your positive strength. It is a good idea to present supporting documents like payment proofs, etc., if necessary. If you are firm on your stand, enemies will shut their mouth. You are optimistic; and I believe you can win the battle.
Thanks for the motivational comment. As we cannot control skeptics, not everyone will be like that. Some people will believe and might ask how. What's important is I can earn and help other people earn.

T
You can simply delete unwanted comments, it's better not to engage with them.

T

You can simply delete unwanted comments, it's better not to engage with them.
I mean comments in social media. Of course, I can easily delete them. But with comments in my blogs, I will have them moderated or asks my approval first. We cannot control the responses of people but we can do something.

ray

I don't think twitter in most cases is useful for posting referral links but Facebook is better if you pass on your links to your close friends as message. I will never post referral link on my wall that will in most cases be of no use.

I don't think twitter in most cases is useful for posting referral links but Facebook is better if you pass on your links to your close friends as message. I will never post referral link on my wall that will in most cases be of no use.
In some cases, Twitter works, but Facebook is the most effective tool. However, not all of your friends or even only a few friends will believe. Well, at least you gained some referrals. But upon my experience, even close friends gets doubtful.

Also when it comes to the sceptics, success is the best way to answer their comments. If it's an idea your promoting for example, post proof off other users that have followed you to show that it does actually work, despite what people say.

If people see that what your promoting actually works, there's no better way than shutting the sceptics up than proving it.

ray

Also when it comes to the sceptics, success is the best way to answer their comments. If it's an idea your promoting for example, post proof off other users that have followed you to show that it does actually work, despite what people say.

If people see that what your promoting actually works, there's no better way than shutting the sceptics up than proving it.
There is no way a person inclined to question or doubt accepted opinions will still question you even if you're doing it in their best interest. So I think it's better to avoid such persons but share your news/views or links with your close ones.

Top Bottom