• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What the....

Recently I got accepted by google adsense and for the last 30 days, I have earned just 1$.
Why is that?
I believe we have high traffic but just how in the world can I restrict my users from using the adblocker? I am positive that, it is killing the revenue for my forum.

At least you have an idea of what the hindrance to your earnings is - that adblocker. But I think the Adsense earning depends more on the clicking of the ads and not much on the views. That's why it is difficult to quantify the rate of revenue sharing in Adsense because it has its own formula for the impression and another for the clicking of the ads. So I guess you have to get more viewers for your site or videos if you want to increase your earnings.

I agree to the views expressed by @Alexandoy on this. The revenue is actually not based on the views, but on the clicks generated through advertisements being displayed by Adsense. This makes it more difficult to earn because we have no control on the clicking behavior of our audience. They may view our articles or videos, but it is not necessary to click on them.

I also got a YouTube Channel, but the outcome is somewhat dismal. It got around 7k views till now and the income generated is only $12. I wonder if there is any strategy to influence the clicking behavior of our visitors. That is the only way to increase our earning through Google Adsense.

topseos

While income from your YouTube channel is somewhat normal, but from website which you are earning is not at all normal. How many traffic percentage you get from Tier - 1 countries. In order to increase your earning through adsense, you need to have tier one countries. On the other sides if you have lots of proxy traffic, china traffic, tier - 3 traffic, your revenue will be low certainly.

jb23k

If you make your ads more relevant that may help. I think people may block ads because they aren't relevant to what there looking for. If you want to get people to click them it may work if they blend in with your content. I'm sure this will help you get more clicks. You can always do more research on how to get this done that may help.

Top Bottom