• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What sites would you suggest to someone that lives in australia

My sister lives in Perth, Australia and there is currently some sort of a recession there. She didn't lose her job but she wanted some back up plan after seeing 5 of her co-employees got released due to cost cutting.

I live in a 3rd world country and I only need to earn 12 US dollars a day to have a decent life. So Beer money sites Mylot, Humanatic,Clixsense and Postloop are enough to give me a decent living but My sister is Australian so she is dealing with a higher cost of living. What works for me won't work for her.

I know majority of great opportunities online are targeted to Americans. Australia is an Anglosphere country so it makes me think that maybe she may get more opportunities online than me. Any sites you can suggest that my Australian sister can try? I wanted to suggest her some sites but I want to know some sites that may not be available for me that is available for her.

I hope there are some Australians here who can help me with this matter.

My sister needed some online side jobs and also some online jobs she can use as a back up plan because her boss had been firing people like crazy due to financial problems of the company.

If PostLoop is not enough for your sister, I wonder what kind of earning site you are thinking. The long list of forums in PostLoop will occupy you for the whole day, that is if you care to join all the forums therein. And if you exhaust the quota in all forums then you can earn so much. But remember that online jobs are not stable since the site can close shop without notice.

15 dollars a day from Post loop will be great for someone who lives in a 3rd world country but that is not the cases for my sister. I heard there are online earning sites that were not available on Asia that pays hundreds of dollars. Those are the jobs she would care for. I already Up work as an option. I heard there are sites that pays 20 dollars per hour. Someone suggest that site on me before but its US exclusive. I don't think passive income sites would work for my sister. It works on me because I am in a country with low cost of living.

@The_Arctic_Outcry I guess you should put some money into good revshares. I know it might sound too risky but trust me, the one I'm working with is going awesome right now and my seed money got back to my bank within a week. Don't think I'm trying to sound too good but, that's actually what I have experienced so far. You won't believe but my earnings are now like 40-50$ a day. :)

That may work for me but I am not sure if it will work for my sister. 40 to 50 dollars a day can make me quit my job and just stay at home. To earn money at home for free with the exact amount with my salary seemed like a good opportunity but it seemed to be risky. I already lost thousands of dollars from Pay to click sites where I invested money.

Top Bottom