• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What should i do to bring more views on my blog?

ray

What tactics do you use for bringing more views to your blogs? My efforts are limited to sharing them on different sharing sites. And I am no good at making a network by writing lots of comments on others’ blogs that is one good way for bringing more views on our blogs.

gabr1ela1

Yes exactly, I do not know how to drive traffic to my blog, it is quite hard and have a lot invested tremendous job to have a very good result.
I always hoped to see and I can a good result as can be, but I always wonder how they do other bloggers, such views have become so much.

The tagging is also very important and the keywords. I usually attract viewers to my blog without advertising due to the tags I use. I am make friends with bloggers in my field and it helps with getting traffic also, cause we check our blogs, mutual benefits.

Keep sharing your links on different social networking sites as your friends and family can be your viewers for your sites. Other thing is that you must be active poster for getting decent and regular traffic for your site. By posting regularly you can get regular readers for your blog. You must use proper and famous keywords which are related to your content. By this way you can have good rank of your post on different search engines.

If you are more interested in promoting your blog then you can make facebook page and Google page for your blog. On them you can gain lots of fans and regular readers too.

You can market via your blogs via forum signature, advertising on forum, doing guest blogging, offering ebook for free etc. You can also use facebook's paid advertising program and reach to wide audience. You can start your marketing campaign for as low as $1.

You can market via your blogs via forum signature, advertising on forum, doing guest blogging, offering ebook for free etc. You can also use facebook's paid advertising program and reach to wide audience. You can start your marketing campaign for as low as $1.
That's a good idea of using our blog link as forum signature. By that way any interested member can visit our site. But I just want to confirm one thing. I have read somewhere that traffic from some forum sites can make your adsense account ban. I don't know the reason that's why I am asking about it to get confirm details.

jb23k

One of the best ways is to use social media. If you promote your blog on twitter or facebook more people will visit it. This isn't really that hard to do with twitter you can always find people that are interested in what your blog is about with hashtags. Another great way to promote your blog is by making you tube videos about it.

When I launched my blog, I sent out emails to my friends and acquaintances, asking them not only to view my blog but also to give me a feedback. From there, my next step was to send out emails to people I do not know from the email addresses that I collected. But there is a trick to that so I wouldn't be branded as spamming. The introductory paragraph of my email has a story connected to current events and the link to the blog is just a side story.

When I launched my blog, I sent out emails to my friends and acquaintances, asking them not only to view my blog but also to give me a feedback. From there, my next step was to send out emails to people I do not know from the email addresses that I collected. But there is a trick to that so I wouldn't be branded as spamming. The introductory paragraph of my email has a story connected to current events and the link to the blog is just a side story.
That's a good idea you suggest. I never thought about that. I am getting traffic from search engines and many social sites. But I never thought about emailing to my friends. I got many friends and yes they can be regular reader of my blog. I should think about it. Thanks for the idea, I will do it and email to all of my friends regarding my site.

ray

I think I should try this one, I will send some of my links to all my coworkers but I see a problem there. Will it be okay to get all these views coming from the same IP as all my friends might try it from their mail while still in office.

I think I should try this one, I will send some of my links to all my coworkers but I see a problem there. Will it be okay to get all these views coming from the same IP as all my friends might try it from their mail while still in office.
That same IP may result in just 1 view so I guess it is better if you promote it to your friends outside of that single IP. I don't promote anything to my colleagues in the office since we are on the same band, so to speak, and the monitoring of the views will see only 1 user in that IP no matter if they are different persons. My worry is that I am a content provider for forums and if a colleague would join the club then I might be flagged as having a duplicate account with that single IP we use.

ray

That same IP may result in just 1 view so I guess it is better if you promote it to your friends outside of that single IP. I don't promote anything to my colleagues in the office since we are on the same band, so to speak, and the monitoring of the views will see only 1 user in that IP no matter if they are different persons. My worry is that I am a content provider for forums and if a colleague would join the club then I might be flagged as having a duplicate account with that single IP we use.
Even I have never shared anything to my coworkers or family members and not even on Facebook or G+ as I am dead against spamming for my personal gains. I use other sharing sites where I have followers for this particular purpose.

NormaD

I have got a lot of really good results from guest posting. I love contributing articles full of value and getting visitors in return. That has to be the best and easiest way to get free traffic to your website.

joshposh

Well take advantage of social media as that is free advertisement to get a buzz about your blog. Then to hold onto those new viewers you need good content. If you have a decent niche you can hold on to readers as they will come back for updates and discussions.

You can also use keywords in your articles and titles so that they appear more in search engines. Once your articles have been up a few times and google picks up on it, you will see a few hits from search engines.

First thing you should do is to make sure you have good content on your blog. People aren't going to want to visit in the first place if you don't have some decent content to begin with. Once you've built up some of your content, then you can start using social media sites like Twitter. Make yourself an account on that social media site for your blog and use it to update people about the blog and advertise, advertise, advertise.

Maybe you can start be being more frequent visiting other more established blogs and site same niche with yours. Any article you read leave a comment and a link to your site for a visitation. You can do this by trying to use that medium to introduce an interesting topic on your blog that the visitors maybe interested in checking out too.

When I did not have my own websites and blogs, I thought bringing traffic was quite easier. After writing for clients and residual income sites, I launched my own websites. After having decent number of contents, I began promoting my websites. After many weeks of hard work, I found out that it is really hard to bring traffic. You can create a facebook page for your website, get followers and promote your links. However, conversion rate (getting link visit) is very low. I have over 6000 followers on twitter, however, when I share I get only a handful visits.

Writing blog is a very easy job when compared to it's promotion. I have tried my best so many times but still failed to generate traffic.

Promotion on social media and sending links to friends does increase the views for a while buy maintaining a constant traffic is a real hard thing.

However using correct keywords and tagging can help a lot.

You need to work hard for your blog for me the best idea is to share first to your friends classmates and relatives all the people near to your life first just to view your blog second is you need to learn on how you gonna post it to some sites that recommended posting advertisement and lastly linking to your social media account so that you can share it in public

Fam

Social media is your first and important key in promoting your blog. It is one of the first steps in promoting because it's hassle-free and it doesn't even cost a dime. Although it's not just about posting freely and directly. You also have to think and analyze where you would post as to avoid spamming and might get you blocked, or worse reported. Find relevant groups and pages and share your blogs there and in return, view other blogs as well and give your insights and reviews. Works every time.

Top Bottom