• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What is your view onarticleson?

I came to know of this site quite recently. Articleson is a place where you can sell your articles of 400-550 words for $3. They are looking for quality writers who can spend time for them. They need at least two articles per week and that is mandatory. You have to go through a test by sending a sample text of 200-300 words. They will review it and let you know the status.

I think what they are looking for is evergreen topics like health and parenting. They have other similar sites viz ParentingSyrup.com and familyfig.com. I wonder if anybody who is already a member to this site can throw more light on this. I am yet to join the site and waiting for more feedback from other members.

The problem with Articleson is the first the testing. There are similar sites that you undergo such test like Daily Two Cents and iWriter. But the harder part is the acceptance of your article. Being an approved writer doesn't mean all your submissions are approved. Now, that would be the crux of the matter is you had passed the test and you get no approved article for publication. But in fairness, that $3 payment for an article that long is good money.

I don't think they are that much strict on English usage. But it should be grammatically correct. They already approved my trial article and you know, I am not a professional writer. I consider myself as an above average writer with a scope for improvement. Moreover, it is easy to get the topics as they mainly focus on general topics like parenting, health etc. These are my favorite subjects. May be that is the reason I got accepted.

Yes, their pay rates are good and we can make a handsome amount in a month.

Considering the exchange rate in my country, $3 for an article of 500 words is not bad money. However, the main problem is the language skills of writers writing in English as second language. The writers using English as second language are competing against the native English users. Even after your sample is accepted and you are approved to write for them, there is no guarantee that work will follow. I have experienced this on many freelancer sites.

Top Bottom