• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What is WordPress Hosting?

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
There were only 4 types of web hosting shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting and cloud hosting. Nowadays I see most of the web hosting companies are now promoting a new hosting type called WordPress hosting. Can anyone tell me what is WordPress hosting?

hostweb

WordPress hosting is nothing but hosting a WordPress blog or website in a server, it can be shared hosting, cloud hosting, vps hosting or dedicated hosting. Its similar to any hosting type you talk about, the only difference is these hosting companies have optimized there servers or maintaining separate servers to host WordPress sites.

Why WordPress hosting has become so popular is because of the number of websites and blogs out there are built or created using WordPress application and to attract these customers to host their WordPress sites the term WordPress hosting is used a lot in marketing.

For better performance of any WordPress site depends on other factors too and not only the hosting type or server used. You will need CDN and caching plugins to speed up the site. Other than those you will also need images, css, html and java scripts to be optimized which can be done using other WordPress plugins. The performance any WordPress site also depends on the type of theme you are using and number of plugins used by the site.

Wordpress is a open source software providing free themes and plugins to build a WordPress Site.

Last edited:
Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend you to look at HostYD shared hosting solutions. They are WordPress-friendly.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

I have been with QHoster web host about eight months and must say that they met my expectations.
I'm the webmaster for about a half dozen sites. Their packages include many great tools, easy to use with very good video training available.

You can also get nice Wordpresss hosting solutions offered by Hostnamaste.com professionals.
I transferred my domain, and they handled it perfectly. There is also great support for PHP, MySQL etc. and the control panel is very easy and simple to use.

WordPress hosting is a specific type of web hosting. It offers you a hosting specifically tailored for your WordPress blog.
If you do not want to fall into any unnecessary option of choosing a required plan then you can go for Wordpress hosting.
It is meant for users who are going to blog casually.
This type of hosting plan is suitable for working out every possible chance to improvise your content to a maximum level possible.

Top Bottom