• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What is the ideal timing to review calls in humanatic?

I applied to Humanatic two days ago, and got my application accepted within 24 hours.

I am not right on the edge to start in a hurry. In fact, before starting to work, I just want to read the reviews as much as possible.

Here, when I am going through the comments, the job profile of Humanatic is not looking rosy at all. Some are saying it even worse than PTC sites. So, feeling a bit apprehensive to start with the site.

Now, I have a query regarding the timing of the calls.

Is there a specific time of the day, when I need to review the calls? Can I take the calls throughout the day?

Let me know, if anyone has any idea.

Humanatic splits opinions first of all, some people love it, others hate it, so until you give it a go you won't know what category you'll fall in to.

I've used the site in the past, and on the plus side, it does pay, there is regular work on there that you can do every day, and some of the calls are interesting. They pay out once a week to PayPal and with the threshold for payment being only $10 it's quite easy to achieve.

The downside. For me there's only one, but it's a major one. It's boring. And when I say boring, I mean mind numbingly boring. The most time I've ever spent on the site in one sitting is probably about 3 hours, and even that was a struggle. Some people can use it as a second income, and can make 20 or 30 dollars a day quite easily but you'd have to be on the site for between 6 and 8 hours to make that kind of money and also have access to the higher paying categories.

As for the best time to log in, that depends entirely on where you live. The site as far as I can remember is in California so work out your time zones and figure out their working day with yours. Everytime I log on, their is usually calls waiting to be dealt with, but obviously it's a first come, first serve basis so certain hours are more popular than others.

@moondebi sorry for the long reply, but hoped that clears a few things up for you.

@pwarbi that was really informative and helpful, thanks. I also joined humanistic but not active till now. I think you need a good net connection to do the job properly. I have a bad network connection and planning to use the site when my new broadband is in place. I think there are are various high / low paying categories. Can you tell which is the highest paying category and the easy /lowest paying one?

I heard a lot of good comments about the site in other forums and its earning potential..

That depends on the categories you will be go for. Let's say hard categories will always be easily available. Hard categories where always perennial while n case of easy categories, you have to do it while everyone sleeps because the always run out of supply because most members loves how easy those categories are. There is always a shortage for the English vs Spanish Category because it is so easy to do.

I usually go for day light to get the low paying easy categories but I go for the hard categories during times everyone is awake. I hope I am a huge help.

Thank you so much @pwarbi and @The_Arctic_Outcry!
You have provided some informative and useful output about the work pattern of Humanatic.
It seems, working there is a bit tedious, if someone wants to earn a good amount. Anyway, I will give it a try to see how far I can deal with the boredom of working in such a repetitive environment. If my eardrums revolt, I will definitely give up.

Tedious is definitely the right word for it, but having said that, there are a lot of jobs around that are tedious but as long as they pay, and humanatic does, people are willing to put up with.

Let us all know how you get on, and just another quick tip, some of the auditors can be a bit picky but don't let that put you off either and if you don't agree with their decisions then query them.

It is hard at the beginning but you will eventually get used to it if you are dedicated enough. Yes it can be tedious but I can make more money with this more than a PTC site or a Survey site because its not regionally discriminatory to it's members unlike Slice the Pie that banned me after years of dedication to them just because I don't live in the US. If you are good at multitasking , you can work at this site while playing a game a muted cellphone. That is how I fight boredom when I am work in for humanatic.

I agree that some of the calls, especially the lower paying ones can be done while your doing other things, but some of the higher paying ones, the harder ones need more attention so can be a little tricky.

Like you say though the site does pay and it can provide a regular income and unlike most sites, it is open to everyone.

Okay, I've had enough of this Humanatic thing that I have been reading even in Facebook. What exactly is Humanatic and what is the call about? This morning a friend posted in Facebook that she got no calls because her friends there (in Humanatic) were too fast and had left her with no earnings. I am getting intrigued by those calls. And yes, I have also read that it's a good way to earn provided you spend some hours in waiting for those calls to arrive. So, do you need a webcam and mic for that?

Okay, I've had enough of this Humanatic thing that I have been reading even in Facebook. What exactly is Humanatic and what is the call about? This morning a friend posted in Facebook that she got no calls because her friends there (in Humanatic) were too fast and had left her with no earnings. I am getting intrigued by those calls. And yes, I have also read that it's a good way to earn provided you spend some hours in waiting for those calls to arrive. So, do you need a webcam and mic for that?
I just joined humanatic and tried two outbound calls. I think that was the easiest ones for a beginner. In the beginning stage we are only allowed to use two categories that is outbound and inbound calls which are fairly easy. The process is like you have to listen to an audio call and once you finish listening to this, you need to select the appropriate category it belongs to. For example a category would be like when the person on the other side actually attended the call and you have to select the correct option.

I think the only accessory you need is a good quality headphone and no need of a webcam or mic as it is only a listening and categorizing activity. Still I don't know about other categories.

All the categories are Audi based, not just the easier ones, so your right, all you need is a decent pair of headphones.

Overall as a site to earn some extra income off, I'd recommend it but like I said before it does take a bit of time to get used to knowing what your doing and it is a bit repetitive.

Top Bottom