• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
What is SEO? A break-it-down, simple English layman explanation, please! A lot of people don't really understand or get the hang of SEO, me for example, I know I need it but anytime I try reading or teaching it to myself, I get very lost and confused. So who can take the time to teach me and others, in this thread?

SEO is Search Engine Optimization, which means you optimize your website and contents for search engines so that your website and web pages have a high rank on Search Engine Result Page.
SEO includes using keywords on website and word pages, generating backlinks for your website and web pages, generating socila signals, having a unique design and website loading faster.

Last edited by a moderator:

rachana

SEO is a process of rising the quality and quantity of number of users entering a website through the search engines of nonpaid nature. It is required to get visibility in Search Engine Result Pages [SERP], to get traffic and smooth running of a website.

Search engine optimization SEO simply means the running of an online site in such a way that it in consonant with search engine so that your site will be recognized and when someone search for a keyword you used on your blog search engine will present your blog to be visited that means traffic will be going to your site from search engine.

SEO is Search Engine Optimization, which means you optimize your website and contents for search engines so that your website and web pages have a high rank on Search Engine Result Page.
SEO includes using keywords on website and word pages, generating backlinks for your website and web pages, generating socila signals, having a unique design and website loading faster.
Thanks for your very informative answer. Because personally I didn't know the meaning of SEO. I'm new in this forum. And members like you, who give relevant information, is a great help. Keep posting useful comments. It really helps a lot for people like me.

SEO means search engine optimization, it has two parts one is on page and other part is off page seo. In off page the major elements are website layout, responsive design, meta tags, headings and images, while in off page you have to build back links to increase the exposure of your website.

SEO or search engine optimization is the process of optimizing your website in search engines. The process helps to build your online identity and reputation to benefit your online business.

Top Bottom