• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What is best way to get referrals?

I am always bad with getting referrals. So I am always alone on any site. Having referrals is big advantage. One can earn lot with help of them.

But for me it is always nothing. So it is good to know if someone can share the easy ways to get referrals. Or what they do for getting the same? thanks in advance.

anupamas2

I too have the same problem. Therefore I don't join sites where we need to get referrals by our own efforts. I usually join sites where we can buy or rent referrals. They are easier to get.

I too have the same problem. Therefore I don't join sites where we need to get referrals by our own efforts. I usually join sites where we can buy or rent referrals. They are easier to get.
I have tried renting referrals in the past, but honestly most of sites sells bots only as rented referrals which don't give any kind of profit in the end. So I have stopped trying for renting referral on any site as either they don't make any profit and many of them make lose in fact. I guess direct referrals is the only way to make benefit, but it is hard to get them.

ray

I think the best way to get referrals is honesty. If you treat your friends honestly, sharing everything with them clearly (pros and cons) and do not hide negative points of a particular site beside standing with them when they feel lost or do not understand a point correctly is a surefire way of getting you referrals without any problem.

So far, I had 2 referrals. Unfortunately, 1 of them was banned from the site so I only have just 1. It's difficult to get a referral and what I do is to provide assistance in getting approved in return for using my referral code. Fair enough, right? There are some sites that require test posts and that's where I come in. I give them tips on the substance and length of the posts. They can even send me their draft so I can check the grammar. Right now, I posted in another site an invitation (referral) to join another site and I got 2 inquiries although there's no commitment yet.

I find that getting referrals is difficult and time consuming not even my own frienda or family would be my referrals because they are simply not interested. I have shared my links in several social media sites but no one bothers to even check it out. Some post their referral codes in forums but in many I have tried they are no longer permitted.

I think the best way to get referrals is honesty. If you treat your friends honestly, sharing everything with them clearly (pros and cons) and do not hide negative points of a particular site beside standing with them when they feel lost or do not understand a point correctly is a surefire way of getting you referrals without any problem.
Yes I have learned that thing from you. But honestly still I am not in contact of more online friends. And all other offline friends aren't doing any online activity. So it is kind of very few option for me like this way. Though yes if someone is having good circlet then this is the best way as friends can be good referral for us.

belovedad

The best way to get them is through your friends. You must have friends that share similar interests with you so you can easily communicate it to them. The other way is actually putting yourself out there, if you advertise it properly, there will be people interested in clicking that link.

The best way to get them is through your friends. You must have friends that share similar interests with you so you can easily communicate it to them. The other way is actually putting yourself out there, if you advertise it properly, there will be people interested in clicking that link.
Yes that's the best way. But unfortunately none of my off line friends are involved in online earning. So it is meaningless to tell them about. I have few online friends too. But then again they use to introduce me new sites. I am not getting any new sites before than them. Lol.

ray

Yes I have learned that thing from you. But honestly still I am not in contact of more online friends. And all other offline friends aren't doing any online activity. So it is kind of very few option for me like this way. Though yes if someone is having good circlet then this is the best way as friends can be good referral for us.
I think you have enough online friends being a member of different forums and social media sites but what I understand that you have never tried your online friends. However, I must add here that if you solve their problems properly and they have a trust in you besides you have something to show you as your achievements there is every chance that you will be able to gain lots of referrals.

I think you have enough online friends being a member of different forums and social media sites but what I understand that you have never tried your online friends. However, I must add here that if you solve their problems properly and they have a trust in you besides you have something to show you as your achievements there is every chance that you will be able to gain lots of referrals.
I know I can do more than what I am doing currently. You are doing really wonderful in this section but some how I can't. It is not like I got failed in it completely as I had make few referrals using the same, but they are very few. Anyway I will still try as you mentioned, and hope it will go smoothly for me. Thanks again.

belovedad

Yes that's the best way. But unfortunately none of my off line friends are involved in online earning. So it is meaningless to tell them about. I have few online friends too. But then again they use to introduce me new sites. I am not getting any new sites before than them. Lol.
Oh well, that's unfortunate. Maybe you can actively join forums or something where you can share your knowledge with random people who are looking to earn online. As you say, that's exactly what your friends are doing so why not beat them to the punch.

ray

Oh well, that's unfortunate. Maybe you can actively join forums or something where you can share your knowledge with random people who are looking to earn online. As you say, that's exactly what your friends are doing so why not beat them to the punch.
You will be surprised to know that he is member of innumerable number of forum, discussion and writing sites but he is not much interested in asking for referrals or when he does almost all of his friends have already joined those sites. He is one of the best online workers I have ever seen during my internet career but he is kind of a shy person who is no good at inviting people to join as his referrals.

Getting referrals shouldn't be too hard fact is I haven't really taken it serious to get referrals to sites I'm signed up with because I am still studying most them. Here is it, let your friends or persons you trying to refer know as much as you know about the site, the advantages and disadvantages of joining the site. You must be frank about the site and allow them time to think. If you chat with many people a lot on the social media then you can easily tell them about sites you are signed up with through chat.

manmad

Writing e-books or having a successful social media profile is most likely the best way to attract referrals, every method for earning money is saturated and just sharing your unique link, wouldn't really work, you need to have followers or at least be smart enough to sell your link under the form of an e-book, a lot of people have been doing it claiming to share a secret, when it's just the same thing everyone ones with just some fancy caption.

Getting referrals is not really my thing. I think that it's hard to invite someone unless you're popular. I tried getting referrals for a money making site but I failed. I had no one to refer to. I just quit whenever I see that I need to get referrals for a site.

You can easily get referrals by using the social media when you share your referral link on these social media sites. But before sharing your referral link, you must command a good number of audience in any social media sites where you desire to share your referral link in order to be able to get people to register using your referral link, if not nobody would have any interest in what you share.

The best way to get more referrals is to advertise your link on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. You can also use sites as FanSlave or Fandealer and buy viewers.

The best way to get more referrals is to advertise your link on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. You can also use sites as FanSlave or Fandealer and buy viewers.
Facebook have set up some features which doesn't allow one to share external links on the site. It's most time tagged as spam, I have had several experiences and the link gets bounced back.

Enyi

Getting referrals is always advertising, it all about getting people to know about whatever thing one has or want a referral for.if it about earning sites that one need to refer people then one can post the referral links and get people to know about it.

Top Bottom