• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What forum software are you currently using?

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
I have two forums and two forum softwares. One is running on Xenforo which is my favourite and the other one is on VBulletin 5. I am planning for the third forum say next month and this time I would be choosing mybb.

I don't have a forum of my own, but it would be interesting to have one, maybe in the future?
I've heard that the best few forum softwares are phpBB, Xenforo and so is vBulletin.

Kennito

I am only familiar with phpBB . I am trying to do research on the rest such as Xenoro and make comparison to see which on is the best in terms of functionality and other trivial usage.

At my current forum I am using myBB. The main reason is because it is a freely available software but also because it is a great software to create a forum with. It has many great plugins that can expand the functionality of your forum, beautiful themes that can be customized to what you want it to look like and has amazing support too from both the official myBB forums and other areas on the internet

Top Bottom