• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What do you think about paidverts?

I joined this site 3 weeks ago and currently I am investing every dollar I have, my objective is to reach group 8 and then invest 70% of my earnings and cash out 30%. I think this is the general that you need to follow to maintain your level, the 70/30 rule :p

Hi @bluegreen, I have recently joined paidverts. I am still new and afraid, so I have not invested any money. I need to be sure that I will actually earn the 50% profit and not lose my money. Have you earned any money there? What kind of adverts do I get when I invest $10?

Hi @bluegreen, I have recently joined paidverts. I am still new and afraid, so I have not invested any money. I need to be sure that I will actually earn the 50% profit and not lose my money. Have you earned any money there? What kind of adverts do I get when I invest $10?
Hello adssolsn, I've never invested any money there from my pocket but I invest all the money I win there. Well if you invest 10USD you will recover 155% of that valor in 3 months (if I'm not mistaken). Probably you will get ads between the 0,005 and the 0,5 gap, but I'm not sure. The problem is that until you have around 100k BAPS you should not buy ad filter because it's not worth (the PV admins said and gave that tip in the past), so until then you will have to click more than 150 ads per day. Yes it's a bit annoying but if you can invest 10USD now (get used to the site and then invest other 10 USD until you reach the 100k points you will have less ads per day but more valuable).

I would like to explain more about PV but there is so much to explain I can't write an article here :S just ask a few questions and I'll answer all of them ASAP!!! :p

Is paidverts a PTC site? I use a few PTC but have not put a penny out of my pocket into it. If I have to pay to make money, I'd get an outside the home job. The reason I work from home is not to have to pay for gas to commute, career clothes or day care. I just cannot bring myself to do it.
Can you make any money on paidverts without investing money back into it?

I have heard of this site before, but I forgot what it is even about. Pay per click? Buying ads? I forgot, but even if it's a legitamite thing, I do not think that I will be joining a business like this because I hate having to pay to make money. It shouldn't be like this, but I understand that there are businesses out there that you have to pay to join and pay monthly fees too. There are a lot of scams out there, but there are a some legitamite ones too

I have heard of the website paidverts, but generally I didn't make an account there. When it comes to investing money, I'm never to sure.
I prefer finding online money making methods that don't require any investment and are legitimate, then I can dedicate my time & effort,
and work for such a website with all of my strength.

I used some PPC sites before but they really did not ask any money from me. The payout in these sites are really slow so I just ended up abandoning my accounts.

I have not used paidverts yet. I don't know what I think of it.
LOOOL thank you for your opinion :p

Anyways, answering some of the questions. Yes you can win money with this site without investing any money, but what a member that invests can achieve in 3 months you achieve in 1 or 2 years :p that's the only difference, I am not investing because I don't need money right now, so I can go the slow way and don't invest my money :p

I have joined Paidverts a couple of months ago, and I would say it never worked for me. I even shelled out $1 because they were claiming you will receive higher-paying ads once you invest $1 in them, but I still didn't get decent money from it. So yeah, I just decided to quit for good.

I have joined Paidverts a couple of months ago, and I would say it never worked for me. I even shelled out $1 because they were claiming you will receive higher-paying ads once you invest $1 in them, but I still didn't get decent money from it. So yeah, I just decided to quit for good.
I guess you are the kind of person that want easy short term income for doing almost nothing... Well, sorry to tell you but that kind of sites doesn't exist. And Paidverts is definitely not for the short term profit, you need to grow your account. And you were a free member, so what would you expect 1 month after subbing? That they would pay you 1 dollar a day? You need to invest from your pocket or invest all you win there until you achieve a high level...

sbatz1972

I have not heard of this site. I am a little leary about sites that you have to pay to gain access to. I am always worried they are a bit of a scam. I will check it out, though and see. If you say you have been paid, then maybe I will check it out.

Bilby

I guess you are the kind of person that want easy short term income for doing almost nothing... Well, sorry to tell you but that kind of sites doesn't exist. And Paidverts is definitely not for the short term profit, you need to grow your account. And you were a free member, so what would you expect 1 month after subbing? That they would pay you 1 dollar a day? You need to invest from your pocket or invest all you win there until you achieve a high level...
Um, harsh much? There are in fact online earning sites where earning a dosllar a day would be easy. So choosing one where it is hard or impossible might be characterized less as lazy and more as the intelligent choice. I believe in working hard but only for people who are an appropriate value on that work. This is after all a business decision in a context where online workers have direct expenses and taxes to pay. I, personally, can and do expect reasonable levels of compensation.

I also apply Yogs Law: money flows to the worker. In a directly employed situation I will never pay a fee, even a small one. In the past when I was willing to pay fees, it never paid off in the long run.

Tal

LOOOL thank you for your opinion :p

Anyways, answering some of the questions. Yes you can win money with this site without investing any money, but what a member that invests can achieve in 3 months you achieve in 1 or 2 years :p that's the only difference, I am not investing because I don't need money right now, so I can go the slow way and don't invest my money :p
So are you going to wait 2 years in order to make a few dollars?

I've tried Paidverts before, I even invested $10 but then I got so many 0,0005 ads and it took all day to clicked. I didn't want to spent more money to buy ad filter so I just stopped. It just takes too much time and I got bored after 2 weeks or so. I don't think I'm suitable for any kind of PTC.

Anyway, good luck for you :)

I would like to have the same patience haha
If you really want to achieve an objective nothing will stop you, not even your patience xD My objective right now is to gather 1000 USD to buy a new computer. Currently I'm making around 70 USD a month in the internet so in less than a year I'll afford a new computer! :p

You just need to be persistent! :p

I joined this site 3 weeks ago and currently I am investing every dollar I have, my objective is to reach group 8 and then invest 70% of my earnings and cash out 30%. I think this is the general that you need to follow to maintain your level, the 70/30 rule :p

What is the name of this company. Also, I am a complete newbie to the idea of paidverts. What is it all about? If you can make money their is nothing wrong with investing. give a dime to make a dollar...why not??

Yes it's pretty good! The site is growing a lot. They changed admin a couple months ago and this new admins are really puting some effort into improving this site. Basically they have a forum where they post every money the site wins per day and they divide the money between the users, in ads of course. For example the other day they earnt around 10k USD so they divided the money between all the users, and each user is in a group from 1 to 15. The more higher you are the more percentage you will have from their daily income! :p it's really easy to understand ;)

Top Bottom