• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What affiliate networks do you use?

I learned about affilate marketing back in 2010. However, I was on and off with it. I want to know what are some of the affiliate networks that people are using. I know about Clickbank, amazon, JV Zoo. What else is everyone using?

I've never heard of JV zoo before. I used clickbank before. I like all the different products that you can promote on there. I was going to sign up for Google sniper and iPas, but I got into another business. There's so many of them though. I came across a lot of fakes, but mostly legitamite affiliate programs. There's this weight lost business that I know of, but I forgot the name. I'll get back to you when I go back on Facebook to check...if I remember

Doc Moose

I agree that Clickbank is the preferred site for affiliate programs but JV Zoo is not far behind. Many internet marketers are using the former. One site that I come across that is good enough with a lot of great offers is OfferVault.

Nell

Right now, I am wondering about Amazon. I have read several posts and blogs that suggest people are making money with it. Since they have just about everything, it wouldn't matter what your niche was, you could always find something to promote.

I am extremely interested in this whole affiliate marketing business. I have never tried anything like this, but I have heard of a site called "Wealthy Affiliate" that seems to be getting good reviews.

I agree that Clickbank is the preferred site for affiliate programs but JV Zoo is not far behind. Many internet marketers are using the former. One site that I come across that is good enough with a lot of great offers is OfferVault.

Offerevault has an affiliate program? I thought that they just amalgamated all of the affiliate sites to one. I will have to take another look at that one! Thanks for sharing!

I am extremely interested in this whole affiliate marketing business. I have never tried anything like this, but I have heard of a site called "Wealthy Affiliate" that seems to be getting good reviews.

Wealthy affiliate? I came across this post of a woman who wanted to start her own affiliate site and she mentioned wealthy affiliate. I will have to do my research on them.

Right now, I am wondering about Amazon. I have read several posts and blogs that suggest people are making money with it. Since they have just about everything, it wouldn't matter what your niche was, you could always find something to promote.

This is all very true. The only thing that I hate is that they do not pay as much. I have got more money selling stuff on the physical side then the affiliate side. The most I made on the affiliate side was $48 USD (it took me 3 months) On the physical side I made about $200 profit in 2 weeks.

I was introduced to affiliate marketing through HubPages and Squidoo. These writing sites allowed to place ebay and Amazon products and earn commission from sales. Squidoo is not defunct, however, I still do affiliate marketing through my articles on HuPages. I admit, I am not a good marketer, and have not been able to sell many products.

Haven't really got any luck with affiliate networks. Made some bucks with seoclerks affiliate program but that is a lot of effort with little payback, if any.

Top Bottom