• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Webmaster tools

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
Do you submit website sitemaps to search engines like google, bing, yandex and many more?

i have never submitted my site to search engine for indexing, however i am contemplating doing so especially with yahoo and bing. this is because i realized my site can be found by google but not by yahoo or bing.

Yes, I always keep my sitemap updated in the search engines. Especially for Google, I always make a sitemap regularly and submit it. This makes all of my pages properly indexed in search engines. I also sue Google Webmaster Tools for checking errors in my website while indexing. There are many useful tools in Google Webmaster Tool that can be used for keeping track of websites ranking.

Binu

Site submission to search engine is unnecessary. Because whether you submit or not, your site will be indexed on search engine automatically. However it takes time. Submission is just to speed up the process.

I only submit my sitemaps for Google. The rest don't matter from my point of view. I guess they'll eventually find my sitemap so I'll get index anyway.

Top Bottom