• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Webanswers

akasha24

This is a site where you get paid to ask and answer questions. I personally enjoy the site and the people on there. It is a great way to earn, but you have to be active and post quality answers.
After you register, you have to answer 50 questions before you are able to earn. You need an Adsense account because you get paid through Google Adsense. I recommend this site for people that earn money from Youtube, people who have blogs or who have other sites linked to their Adsense account because the cash out limit is $100, so it does take a while to reach cash out.
The site is up and down nowadays because it is moving to a new server, but there's nothing to worry about because it always comes back up. I have been a member for years.

Does anyone work on this site? What are your experiences?

gabr1ela1

It's hard to respond well to 50 questions, now depends on each if you pass this threshold, the right is better to have a rule that you these questions, yet it is a large sum that you cannot win very easy, but most believe that enjoying this amount quite beautiful.

I heard a lot of about Webanswers. I would love to join such a site, but the requirement of Adsense account puts me off. I don't have an Adsense account and as per latest changes in Adsense ToS we cannot use a YouTube Adsense account which is a hosted account. But answering 50 questions is quite a big task for me. I don't understand why they kept such a long list of questions to answer. Can we try more than once?

I would definitely try this site once I am through with my Adsense application.

Does this site really need an Adsense account? Way back 2008 I think, a lot of people earned big amounts from Adsense, but when Adsense noticed that some people are getting greedy, Adsense made a step and strictly implemented new rules. I would like to try this and maybe create a new Adsense account for this one.

Do you really make something with web answers? If you do can you please give us a tip or an instruction to earn better on this site.

Webanswers seems great but I am quite reluctant to join because of the requirements. First, I have to get an adsense account and then answer 50 questions just for the trial. However, I have not completely put it off, I still need to find out more details such as the pay rate to determine whether it is worth the time.

I checked the web site and it still there. There are a lot of good reviews also. I think, I just need to try it to find out if it is really worth it.

Scott

Adsense already is bad enough. I can't believe Adsense doesn't let you get paid by PayPal. Most people use it for payments online so why not let the users be paid by it. Most Question and Answer sites that pay don't really work well for me though.

Well that is bad. Companies should always include Paypal as a means of paying their free lancers. Since Paypal is one of the most affordable and famous way to get paid and receive money online.

ray

I would like to give it a try depending upon world count of answers. If the requirement is too lengthy then perhaps I will not be able to participatr as I am already tight on my time schedule. But I will go and check it for sure.

This is a site where you get paid to ask and answer questions. I personally enjoy the site and the people on there. It is a great way to earn, but you have to be active and post quality answers.
After you register, you have to answer 50 questions before you are able to earn. You need an Adsense account because you get paid through Google Adsense. I recommend this site for people that earn money from Youtube, people who have blogs or who have other sites linked to their Adsense account because the cash out limit is $100, so it does take a while to reach cash out.
The site is up and down nowadays because it is moving to a new server, but there's nothing to worry about because it always comes back up. I have been a member for years.

Does anyone work on this site? What are your experiences?
What is the website, Webanswers.com? It doesn't work. Is it blogjob.com? Because I get this: Your access to this site has been limited
Holly crap, I haven't even visited this website ever and I'm like banned.

Top Bottom