• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

web hosting services? Server location: USA.

Need over 45 gbs of disk space. Server location: USA.
Linux, 1 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about kvchosting.net web hosting services?
Any feedbacks, reviews?

I thought of moving to other hosts but kvchosting.net service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.
You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.

I've been using kvchosting.net SSD web hosting services for 2.5 years. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.
I would recommend them to anyone. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

Give kvchosting.net provider a try. With all their features, you can easily create a website – whether it would be a personal or family website with lots of pictures, a website for your business, an online community website, or even an online store where you can display and sell products to your website visitors.

Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.
I am happy with kvchosting.net customer service and am also happy with the control panel. Uptime has been great - 99.9% guaranteed.

kvchosting is good but so are Apps4Rent, O365Cloudexperts, and ClouddesktopOnline.
In America these are hosts you should avail the services from if you want no downtime and 24*7 technical support.

Top Bottom