• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

web hosting in India (fast and stable) required

I'd like to choose the best web host: Linux, RAM: 2 GB, HDD: 100 GB, cPanel
Got to know about Hostnamaste.com Indian web host - their Linux server deals look affordable.

Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?

I'm running Megento-powered online store, and it works fine.
Hostnamaste is a great web host. The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. The Support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast.

Service: Just perfect as for me so far. I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good. Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend Hostnamaste.com web hosting.

I have used the services of Apps4Rent, CloudDesktopOnline, and O365CloudExperts.
These are the best and reliable hosts to host your data on the internet.

I am thinking to move several sites to Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting account, just to my life easier because it works so well.
This host has helped my business reach newer heights with the best possible domain name that’s apt for my business.

I first contacted hostnamaste.com support staff for help with one of their packages, I could tell this host was a keeper.
Wonderful host. The prices are outstanding, my hosting was set up immediately and accounts transferred almost as soon as I gave word. The support is outstanding.

Top Bottom