• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Web hosting business

I want to know about your experiences when it comes to running a web hosting business.. What are the top 3 things that you need in order to make the business work. And, how do you go about protecting your clients.? I know nothing about this topic. However, I am curious.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
I would say the top three things that a web hosting industry requires is server uptime and support, proper pricing and promotional offers. There is no way to protect your clients as this web hosting industry has become too large and many companies to compete. The only way I would say is provide the best and fast support in regards with hosting, some of the good promotional offers to good clients and keep your server up and running all the time meaning no downtime.

cwvps

You need to check out the competition (which is huge) and their packages and prices, then decide what do you want to offer, make sure you offer support 24/7 via phone, email or Skype, carve out your marketing plan and choose a platform for client management.

Top Bottom