• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

VPS Hosting (XEN) deals in the USA please?

I need help to choose reliable host along with helpful techs.
Server location required: India. I found hostingsource.com - their VPS Hosting (XEN) deals look quite good.
I need XEN VPS account with 50 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better? And why?

Do you need server in India or USA?
For US, hostingsource.com will work fine for your needs. It is time-tested and professional web hosting provider.
Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

I host a few websites with hostingsource.com - and I have not had any problems with them.
Their server uptime is great, customer support is pretty good, and prices are reasonable.

What a wonderful host I found, Hostingsource.com team is responsive and supportive. Features they offer look very useful and unique. All I want to mention that I have no headache running my web sites with them, uptime has been great - the promise 99.9% uptime is correct.

Hostingsource.com is a good option to get stable hosting. If you log on to their site you get an ad page before you get to the page you want but there is always a continue button and I can live with it for the value. Very reliable. Never ever had any downtime that I could document. The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use.

Top Bottom