• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

VPS hosting packages and also reg domains in Australia?

Requirements:
- 30 gbs of disk space, - 1 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
& I also need to register 2 .com.au domains
I am considering vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting packages and also reg domains.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

I can highly recommend vpsblocks.com.au hosting service. Great support. Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help.
They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

This AU host has been incredibly easy to use, very helpful and oh so cheap. Vpsblocks.com.au web panel they developed is very easy to use and intuitive - which is why I recommended them to my 69 year old father. Their price is also terrific, even without the amazing referral codes available.

KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com plans are able to satisfy all your needs.
Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.
All in all vpsblocks.com.au is an amazing hosting provider and i will continue to use them for my hosting for some time to come.

KVChosting.net and hostnamaste.com are good enough to have a deal with.
Great price and great service. Easy to use software.

I like Vpsblocks.com.au VPS accounts. They are offering 30% OFF FIRST ANNUAL*
30% off your first annual or semi-annual payment. You can save hundreds. Code: VPSHOST30

Top Bottom