• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Virtualbee

Rubie

I'm trying to pass the evaluation on Virtualbee but unfortunately didn't make it. Although there's still a chance for me to try to take the evaluation after 24 hours, is it worth the effort?

I have learned Virtualbee as a data entry online work. I just don't know how work is done exactly if you became a part of the team, but with regards to the evaluation, the typing test is categorized into three: Letters Only, Dollars only and Numeric.

Any of you here joined the Virtualbee and became a member that will make me realize to pursue or not?

If that is a data entry work, I guess it's not for me because I may not have the time for that. I am quick with the keyboard and I type without looking at the keys but what's needed in data entry is a typist. The work of the typist is to glance at the sheet of data that is to be transcribed. That means data entry is much different from writing from the mind like what I am doing now. But in fairness to this thread, I am encouraging the posting of details on Virtualbee.

While I'm not a member of virtualbee, the site as been around for a long time, and if you are able to type with speed and more importantly error free then I think people will be able to earn money on the site.

As with most other sites of this nature though, I'm not sure that I'd rely on it as an income but more of something to do to top up your wage or add it to the list of sites that you already work on, if working online is your regular income.

Rubie

As compared to writing, data entry is obviously different. But I think in terms of income generation, they're both a reliable provider.

The benifit of an online work at home jobs is that it could help some people who's not able to go outside the real world to look for job. In this case, anything that can legitimately provide money is taken into consideration. Some people are willing to do multi-tasking just to make money online, so as to the ability they could possibly conduct on a certain task.

As compared to writing, data entry is obviously different. But I think in terms of income generation, they're both a reliable provider.

The benifit of an online work at home jobs is that it could help some people who's not able to go outside the real world to look for job. In this case, anything that can legitimately provide money is taken into consideration. Some people are willing to do multi-tasking just to make money online, so as to the ability they could possibly conduct on a certain task.
I agree with your points. We should look for different ways to earn online income instead of putting all eggs in a single basket. If the pay rate at Virtualbee is really good, I will be interested to join. But I don't know whether I will be qualified for the jobs offered by them.

In fact I have never heard of this site earlier. Can you post more details about this site like approval process, pay rates, type of works, payment modes etc. Most importantly, do they accept international members? Most of these sites do not accept members from third world countries.

Rubie

As I've mentioned erlier to my post, I am still in a process of becoming a member, so i dont know how exactly the payment process and the actual work is conducted. But as for reviews, I have heard a lot of good ones. The only thing I know is that the payment is through paypal and the evaluation approval is not that easy. Well, you can read some reviews over the net to have some relevant informations.

I have been trying to make a mark in Virtualbee since the days when they were named as Key for cash. Unfortunately, rather now I say fortunately, I could not crack the tests, and for the obvious reasons never got the chance to know the type of works.

Initially though, I was inclined to data entry works, but not anymore. Keying to copy something could be done when there is no alternate way of earning. If there is something better with a higher pay rate, at that situation data entry is not a worthy option for me.

I think your right and while data entry jobs on sites such as this do tend to pay, I think the rates of pay can be pretty low, so I think depending on what part of the world you live, and what the cost of living is in that country, data entry jobs can be better for some more than others.

Rubie

We actually have the same sentiments @moondebi. I had put a lot of effort in order to pass the evaluation, but just like you, I always failed. As of now, I just visit the site when I have nothing to do. I just spare my boredom to key in for the evaluation, hoping that there's still a chance. I will always give it a try if I have time, maybe sometime I could make it.

Top Bottom