• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Using youtube for traffic

i have heard that many we masters use YouTube to drive traffic. I want to know if anyone has been using this method as a traffic source?

I have never actually heard of that before. I'm sure if you have a large following and don't mind posting videos of yourself then it could be a good way to get traffic. If you think about it, you can get traffic from any social media site if you wanted. Some sites just help out more than others. I'm sure that YouTube would be a very good way to get some traffic though. Maybe better than Facebook or Twitter.

Some small business people make plenty of money from the SEO, in the titles of their videos... I guess it just depends on what you are trying to accomplish.

As Danielle says, you can use You Tube also to drive the traffic pretty much like any social media but it largely depends on your niche. For my Forum I've not created many videos yet as it's do with computer programming so I don't have many videos, owned by me, to put on a you tube channel but if you are in to cooking (as it looks like from your avatar :) ) I think you should be serious about sharing videos on you tube and getting a traffic from there.

lludawg

YouTube is definitely a great way to bring in traffic! It is actually how I got my site popular. I have been been a YouTuber for quite a while now and have built up a pretty good fan base. I recently launched my site and in the description box of all of my YouTube videos, I place a link to my site. Obviously my YouTube channel and site are related so this is a good way to connect my fan base with my site.

So, if you can build an audience via YouTube, you will be able to attract people to your site as long as they are related in some way.

You can actually get very good traffic through the YouTube in my view it is better than YouTube and twitter but the main thing is you must have very good subscribers, more subscribers and you will get traffic.

I think it is the other way around. You drive traffic to your youtube video or channel by promoting it in your website or social media account. I wonder how your youtube video could promote a site when it is getting just a few views? By the way, a friend is doing an experiment in youtube by creating tutorial videos. He is promoting it in his social media account but from the looks of it, no one is interested to see his tutorial videos. Maybe he had read that tutorial videos can get viral.

Youtube is of course a very good way for gaining traffic for ex. to your website or blog,
but first you need to gain that traffic to that youtube video in order to gain traffic furthermore and it's never easy.
Believe me I used different programs that were youtube view pumpers with very good coding, and every time I would fail with getting those views,
because the youtube staff got strict and bots can't view your videos anymore you need real people to view your videos in order to get that traffic
and for your video to be listed well on youtube, and it's very hard, often people just buy the views, but that on the other hand is an investment.

You have to figure out how to make viral videos before you can use YouTube to provide traffic to your blog or website. Some people use babies and cite catsto get views while others uses good looking people because sex sells. The video you will create must make an impression to people so they will like it and they will subscribe to the channel. Once you have a lot of subscribers that is when you will be able to use it for promotion. Many of the biggest YouTube stars actually shared how they get the views and subscribers. Those tutorials are very helpful because its from the successful people themselves.

I tried using YouTube to get traffic before. That was about a year ago. I got one lead from a video of 18 views. I just wanted to try it. I don't really like it and I do think that if you have a bigger audience, you'll have more luck

YouTube is one of the most popular websites out there so utilizing it for internet marketing purposes will never be a bad idea. This could help you generate traffic to your website as long as you put unique and interesting content on your channel.

Doc Moose

You don't need to host your own videos on YouTube in order to get traffic. From what I heard, all you have to do is pay the owner of the video, that has gone viral and is related to your niche, in order to place your link in the description. That is a good way to get a good amount of traffic to your site so they said. I want to try it but haven't because of financial concerns.

I never used but i know many people that use and make a good money. I think it is one of the best ways to get traffic. If have a good content you may have a good audience and start to make more money.

My next question for everyone that says that Youtube is a great traffic source. How do you get the views to your video or how do you build up the following. So many people are new and they need help with this aspect of things.

My next question for everyone that says that Youtube is a great traffic source. How do you get the views to your video or how do you build up the following. So many people are new and they need help with this aspect of things.
I've read some people complaining about the 300 or 301 views, they say that it's easy to reach that goal but after that you won't simply have more viewers unless you really promote the video or it becomes viral :S

My tip to is to reach this 300 views goal and then buy some views in sites like: microworkers, short task, fan dealer or fanslave and then you might get some chances because you will pass the little barrier that youtube presents you with :p

Another place to get viewers is Paid 2 Youtube. They are fairly cheap. I think once you get to a certain number of views and likes, your video shows up on the what to watch section on the entrance page. That draws people to your video also.

You can actually generate traffic from youtube videos. In order to get traffic to your contents, create a video based on your content share the link with teaser on the video description as well as video it self. Once your video is live, the visitors to the video may check the original content for more information. I have done this from my travel articles. I created travel videos and linked back to my articles.

Top Bottom