• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Uento - earn with your android (up to 1usd per day)

(use this code: onDfc)
Hello guys, I don't know if you already know this app but it's an app that paus for you to install apps. 1point=1 cent, currently they have 3 types of apps: 3 cents (you only need to install), 5 cents (install and open) and 8 cents (install, open and keep it for 72hours/3days). Currently I am making around 40 cents per day, but there are days where I earned 1USD! They pay via PayPal and the minimum cashout is 2,5USD.
Here you have my code: onDfc
Here you have 2 payment proof I found on the internet! They are in portuguese though, but there are a lot more in english as well :p
http://postimg.org/image/3psv7i8sx/and http://postimg.org/image/pzb9teshx/

This app is very good for Worldwide users as it was made by Spanish people :p so it's better than CashPirate that is better for US citizens. So sign up to this one, you will have the same oportunities wordlwide! :p for me it's even better than CashPirate!
You can download the app here and use my code as your referral, you will earn some points for using my code! My code is: onDfc ("D" is a capital letter).
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.uento
Anything you need just ask me! I'll try to answer your doubts ASAP!
Good earnings :)

Last edited:
It looks pretty interesting. However, I don't think I am suitable to do that since I am from Asia; you have mentioned in your post that they only accept European users.

I have never heard of this app before. I do use apps to make money. I use perk TV and app nana and also app trailers. I haven't used them in a long time though. My favorite one is app nana or app joy. All you do is download apps and you can watch trailed and also complete offers and you get thousands or hundreds of nanas, as they are called. I was able to get an Amazon gift card doing this, but back to this topic.. Unfortunately, I can not do this because I don't own any android devices

I have an android device which is just stuck in my cabinet. Problem is, I am from an Asian country. Too bad as 2 USD a day is a huge amount of money for me. I do hope that this app becomes available for my country as this would be a huge help in my family expenses.

It looks pretty interesting. However, I don't think I am suitable to do that since I am from Asia; you have mentioned in your post that they only accept European users.
No! They accept worldwide users! But I told about Europe because it's rare that an app is available in Europe :p you can use it for sure!

I have an android device which is just stuck in my cabinet. Problem is, I am from an Asian country. Too bad as 2 USD a day is a huge amount of money for me. I do hope that this app becomes available for my country as this would be a huge help in my family expenses.
You can use it, it's Worldwide. What I meant to say is that this app is available for Europeans users.. The majority of them are only available on USA. But this one is worldwide! I will change the OP

You can use it, it's Worldwide. What I meant to say is that this app is available for Europeans users.. The majority of them are only available on USA. But this one is worldwide! I will change the OP
Oh well that is just cool! Thank you for responding! There are not a lot of money making apps available for us Asians so this is a good thing. Downloading apps and earning money is a great way for an online job. Thank you again!

I have installed it to try it out but I doubt that I will personally like it. I am not a huge fan of these types of apps where you have to download other apps and games to get coins/money as more than likely after you download the app the coins/money is never added to your account and it takes a long process to inform this to the account developers. But maybe this is a good app as it has a nice design and looks professional and you have provided some proof that they well

I have installed it to try it out but I doubt that I will personally like it. I am not a huge fan of these types of apps where you have to download other apps and games to get coins/money as more than likely after you download the app the coins/money is never added to your account and it takes a long process to inform this to the account developers. But maybe this is a good app as it has a nice design and looks professional and you have provided some proof that they well
Man, trust me, you won't regret this one. It's so much better than CashPirate :p you get your points instantly, it appears a message telling that the points were credited. You get "paid" for installing the 3 poinst app right after the Playstore shows you the message "App has been installed", the same happens with the 5 points adds, 1 or 2 second after you access them from the uento app a message shows telling you that you got credited. The problem is the 8 points apps, you have to count more or less the 72 hours and access the apps daily for a few seconds, 10 seconds it's enough (but this ones you can't access from the uento app, you need to open them "manually" (if manually makes sense eheh).

Any more doubts just ask!

Top Bottom