• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Try reddit for traffic.

lludawg

Has anyone here tried using Reddit to gain traffic?

I sometimes post my YouTube videos on Reddit if it is good enough to cause discussion. On average, I get an extra 200-300 views when I do. I recommend posting your high-quality articles to Reddit to help it gain views. You never know when people will love your content and share it like crazy.

Try it and let me know how it goes!

I tried posting on Redditt for traffic before, but unfortunately, it did not work out for me. I heard about reddit and I did not know what it was at the time, so I did some research on it and then created an account with them, but nothing happened. I did not get a single lead, so I canceled the account. Posting on Facebook groups and Twitter works better for me. Maybe I did something wrong, I don't know. It works for some and doesn't for others, I guess

Marketing to Reddit worked for many people. I became a referral of many people who are complete strangers because of Reddit. The YouTube sensation cat we all popularly known as Grumpy cat started on Reddit, After she got viral on Reddit,she got viral on YouTube ,she got signed for multiple product endorsements and she even got her own movie. Her books became best sellers and her merchandise were selling like crazy. This cat have a networth of a 100 Million US dollars thanks to Reddit. Grumpy cat's owner was a single mom who works as a waitress now she is a multimillionaire.

Reddit has a better marketing potential than Tumblr.

Absolutely. Posting on these kinds of sites like Reddit will be able to help generate traffic to your website or channel. As what I have mentioned in my other posts before, make use of the internet and never hesitate to share your stuff on different platforms.

Yes forums or discussion platforms like reddit have a powerful effect in sharing your content. However, you will first need to create content that will attract people to participate in discussions. Once you got it, then the members there will likely visit your site for more contents.

Reddit turned a single mom with a pet cat with a grumpy face into a multimillionaire. A man who is born with 2 male reproductive organ managed to sell a lot of copies of his autobiography after he confessed his condition on Reddit. Reddit is opened doors to many people so it is a good place to promote things. Some successful Deviant art artist got popular online after sharing their work on Reddit. I have my eye on Reddit because of its potential. Its not the most popular social media but it can help you do well in other social medias. Some Etsy Entrepreneurs also did well because of Reddit.

I made an account so that I would be able to try and promote the work that I was doing online. I'm not sure how many views I was able to get from it though. I mean I'm sure that I got a couple of people, but's it's hard to say. I mean there are so many other sites that I'm posting on that I could get traffic from there. I have heard that Reddit is a good place to try and get traffic though.

It is funny, I have a Reddit account and opened it to use in conjunction with my forum to gain traffic and content.... but never got around to using it. I should really get on the ball with that. I never thought to post any videos I make there.... I will try that when I start making them.

There are Reddit channels where people are allowed to promote things. I think Beermney
I made an account so that I would be able to try and promote the work that I was doing online. I'm not sure how many views I was able to get from it though. I mean I'm sure that I got a couple of people, but's it's hard to say. I mean there are so many other sites that I'm posting on that I could get traffic from there. I have heard that Reddit is a good place to try and get traffic though.
They have communities that allows promotion as long as you are not being spammy about it. I am subscribed to many subreddits and I had witnessed some people there succeed. I was one of the first few people to see Grumpy cat's first picture got uploaded on Reddit so I am one of the people who watched her rise to stardom. Aside from traffic, many people got referrals for sites with referral programs in Reddit. This site is such a powerful promotional tool.

Last edited:
Reddit got me over 700 visitors to my blog before. However, after a while my visitors started drying up. I do not know if that was because of me posting my site to much on the site or what. I heard that it is important to be interactive within the reddit platform and to post your site only 10% of the time.

Has the drop off happened in the past couple of months? I know there was some type of upset over there because they fired one of their staff that everyone really loved. As a result a lot of channels were shut off for a bit. A lot of people lost a lot of traffic during that... those that were not getting any subscribers were suddenly very popular then also.

I once had aa account on Reddit but had to delete it because I did not gain any traffic.Years later, I went to Reddit again. I found that a person had copied my content and published on reddit, I tried to report but there was no reporting option available for non-user there I had to create a new account. After I created account, I reported but my content was not taken down, in face the admin even did not respond.

I once had aa account on Reddit but had to delete it because I did not gain any traffic.Years later, I went to Reddit again. I found that a person had copied my content and published on reddit, I tried to report but there was no reporting option available for non-user there I had to create a new account. After I created account, I reported but my content was not taken down, in face the admin even did not respond.

nailah783

That can still be considered plagiarism. If you had it online, it should have been time stamped. If it was time stamped then you should be able to get a cease and desist order and then they would have to take it down because that would show that you posted it first. Either that or sue for copyright infringement.

That is a nice piece of advice I think. I have been using other forums to advertise my YouTube videos. But I have never used Reddit till now. I think I have to use it. Thanks for the recommendation.

There is no doubt that forum posting is one of the most effective ways of Internet advertising. Whenever I create a particular video, I join a new or existing forum to market the videos there and the response was always great. The main advantage is that you can get targeted customers from different types of forums on net.

nailah783

That is a nice piece of advice I think. I have been using other forums to advertise my YouTube videos. But I have never used Reddit till now. I think I have to use it. Thanks for the recommendation.

There is no doubt that forum posting is one of the most effective ways of Internet advertising. Whenever I create a particular video, I join a new or existing forum to market the videos there and the response was always great. The main advantage is that you can get targeted customers from different types of forums on net.
That and it is still a free way to target the proper audience. You already know that they care about the subject, otherwise they would not be in that particular forum. So I think that is a really good idea.

Top Bottom