• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Traffic micro

I am still trying this site out but it seems legit. I heard about it in another site and signed up. It is a microworker type site. You leave the webpage open and it checks every minute for any jobs. You get .10 cents USD per task and they pay daily regardless of the amount you have in there. I did only one task yesterday for .10 cents USD and it sent it to my paypal last night instantly automatically. You don't have to do a manual payout or wait for a payout amount to be reached. Here is my affiliate link if you want to check it out.

Traffic Micro Affiliate Link

If you don't want to use my affiliate link, here is the link directly to the site.

Traffic Micro

I am not sure how often you can get task, so far I have not gotten many... but every cent helps and you can just leave it open to see when one pops up while you work on other stuff.

Thanks for sharing. I like the fact that there is no payment threshold, but I will be doing my own research first to see if it gets good reviews and then I will sign up

Every time I see a site that seems legit, it is just not available in my country.
"We are currently not accepting IPs from your country.
Sorry our campaigns are filled at this time. We will notify you when a new one is available."

I just got a message from them telling me the people running their current campaign x'ed my IP from the campaign, they said they were not given a reason though. They said they will have a new campaign in 2 weeks that I can work on though. I have no idea what that is about.

It sounds like a good opportunity to work and earn. By the way, is it open for international members? In such cases the number of tasks would be very limited for third world countries. It is nice to hear that they have an automated PayPal payment system. Can you just post your payment proof. I would like to go through the same before joining the site. Happy to know that they pay through PayPal.

Thanks for sharing this opportunity.

Top Bottom