• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tips to increase your SEO ranking.

techseeker

Nowadays SEO is one of the hot topics of discussion in Internet marketing. It is a fact that there is no shortcut towards a high SEO ranking. You need to work hard to contribute quality content to targeted customers. There is no doubt that quality content is the base for a good SEO position. I heard that using key words more often increases its accessibility on net. A judicious use of tags also increases your chances. Another strategy is to insert relevant links within your text. Try to give it the actual name instead of giving a common text like "Click here", which has no value in SEO.

I am just curious to know more ways to improve SEO ranking of sites.

V

vinaya

Here are some simple SEO tips:

Your contents must be useful and informative, avoid opinionated essays and heavily saturated topics

The topic you choose must be moderately searched on the internet, which means try to look for keywords that gets more than 500 hits and less than 5000 hits.

Use keywords, keyphrase and long tail search terms on the title and body of the content. Keywords should not be forced, it should come naturally.

vinaya;n115 wrote: Here are some simple SEO tips:

Your contents must be useful and informative, avoid opinionated essays and heavily saturated topics

The topic you choose must be moderately searched on the internet, which means try to look for keywords that gets more than 500 hits and less than 5000 hits.

Use keywords, keyphrase and long tail search terms on the title and body of the content. Keywords should not be forced, it should come naturally.
Why is it trying to get more than 500 hits and less than 5k hits? Just curious to know. Is there any standard set for that or it is a part of the strategy we have to use?

I heard that there is a way to find the most searched words / topics on Google every day,but not quite sure about the methods. By any chance, you got any idea how to do this? If I can get an overview of most viewed topics or words on may email nothing like that.

Thanks a lot for your practical tips. That would definitely help me.

i am not an authority voice on SEO, but I think the reason reason for less than 5k is because any keyword that receives more than that is highly competitive and would require massive effort to get noticed by google, less than 500 means the audience is probably too small to add any value to your blog . as for the most searched keywords, you must go to the google keyword planner.

V

vinaya

Any keyword or keyphrase that gets less than 500 hits in a month does not bring good traffic to your content. On the other hand, if you target keyword/keyphrase that gets more than 5k hits, there will be a lot of competition and your content may not be ranked high. Furthermore, you must also look for keyword/keyphrase that is related to commercial and evergreen topic.

To get the idea about what keyword to target, use Google keyword tool. This is the best keyword tool available on World Wide Web.

Top Bottom