• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tips to get Google Adsense approval

It is a fact that Google Adsesne is the most effective option to generate revenue through a website. But the rules are getting tougher day by day and it is really difficult to get an account approved by Google. Now it is mandatory to submit a well maintained site which is owned by the applicant. Following tips can make your approval much easier :

- First and foremost thing is to have a unique and quality content. It is rightly said that content is the king and stay away from copyrighted content
-Needless to mention that the site should be attractive and well designed.
- Also take care of minute things like having a link to owner's profile, privacy policy and contact details.
- Try to post content that is relevant to your domain name.
- Take extra care to avoid content that may come into conflict with TOS of Adsense. So go through the terms of service thoroughly.

Waiting for more inputs from others.

V

vinaya

In order to get approved from Google Adsense,you need to have enough contents on your blog/website. Google will also consider traffic in order to approve Adsense account.Thus, in order to get approval, your website/blog should be already getting good traffic. In my experience, it is easier to get approved for Adsense through third party website rather than your own website, for instance it willget easier for you to get approved if you apply through Hubpages instead of direct application.

Yes, you are right content is the king. It was quite easy earlier to get an approval with the help of third party websites. But quite unfortunately they have made the rules tougher. Even if we get an account approved through a third party website like Hubpages or Blogspot, you cannot use it anywhere else. If you want to use in another website you need to fill out a form and then Google will review it and let you know. Even YouTube generated account will be considered as hosted accounts and cannot be used anywhere else.

Now the best option would be to take time to build a good website and ensure all requirements are met. Then apply for an account alongwith that site and get an approved adsense account which can be used anywhere you like, keeping in mind the TOS. As a matter of fact Google team is more concerned about the quality of the site than traffic in the approval process.

V

vinaya

techseeker you say we cannot use adsense account approved through third party website elsewhere, however, I am using adsense which I had applied via hupages on blogspot and there has ben no probelm for me until now. Adsense also makes it mandatory that a person should only have one account. If this is the rule how could we apply for another account when we already have one that was approved via third party website? Has they changed the rules?

techseeker

vinaya;n484 wrote: techseeker you say we cannot use adsense account approved through third party website elsewhere, however, I am using adsense which I had applied via hupages on blogspot and there has ben no probelm for me until now. Adsense also makes it mandatory that a person should only have one account. If this is the rule how could we apply for another account when we already have one that was approved via third party website? Has they changed the rules?
Yes, you heard it right. They have changed the rules quite recently. Yours being an old Adsense account, there is no need to worry. This change is applicable for only new applicants. You are a lucky person. I was trying to attach my Adsense account which I got through YouTube channel. Then I came to know that it cannot be done as I need to apply for a general Adsense account by submitting a quality website being managed by me. Yes, it was quite easier before to apply through Hubpages..

Now if you have a general account you can use it anywhere you like unless their TOS is violated. A YouTube generated account can be used in YouTube only and it will be marked as a hosted account.

W

waqsi

Well, I agree with all of your points stated above. Posting a quality content and a decently customized website is a key to get approved with google adsense. I have seen lots of people who have not been approved for google adsense, just because they don't pay attention to the requirements. Your article is short and easy to get the facts, its really going to help a lot of people. Thumbs up for sharing this! :)

V

vinaya

If you are not approved for Adsense or rejected from Adsense program does not mean it is the end of your dream to monetizing your website and blog. In fact, running Adsense ads does not mean you earn more. Adsense is pay per click (ppc) program which means you will money make money when the ads get click. Adsense ads are based on the contextual advertising, which means ads related to the contents are placed on the website. Some ads have high value and some has low value.

However, it is also true that Adsense is the biggest player in the internet advertising. Therefore, you must take a lot of care to get Adsebse approval. Apart from content and traffic, your site must also have good interface and is easy to navigate.

Your right vinaya when you say that there are other options available apart from adsense, but to increase your chances of getting people clicking the ads on your site, your going to want as much traffic goin through as possible.

Google is the biggest search engine in the world by a long way, and so it stands to reason that Google adsense Will also dominate the PPC market also.

techseeker

vinaya;n636 wrote: If you are not approved for Adsense or rejected from Adsense program does not mean it is the end of your dream to monetizing your website and blog. In fact, running Adsense ads does not mean you earn more. Adsense is pay per click (ppc) program which means you will money make money when the ads get click. Adsense ads are based on the contextual advertising, which means ads related to the contents are placed on the website. Some ads have high value and some has low value.

However, it is also true that Adsense is the biggest player in the internet advertising. Therefore, you must take a lot of care to get Adsebse approval. Apart from content and traffic, your site must also have good interface and is easy to navigate.
You are absolutely right and I really appreciate that. It is not the end of road. There are still other alternatives like Chitika, Revenuehits etc which may not be as effective as Google Adsense, but with focused efforts we can earn good money. It will grow in due course of time.

With regard to sites traffic while applying for a Google Adsense account, I heard that they are not so bothered about the traffic of the site. But having a good traffic is an added advantage. What they mainly focus is the overall value of the site. I mean the content quality, its adherence to TOS, other basic things like privacy policy, ownership and contact details etc. Another important thing is overall design of the site. It should be designed to be very user friendly and attractive.

nytegeek

I have never had an issue getting approval from ad-sense. Not even with low traffic sites or sites that are fairly static. I don't think it is as difficult as the OP is implying.

moneyman

I have myself gotten approved by only having a quality website with no banned content and not advertisements from other companies. In addition you should have plenty of original content updated on a regular basis.

Thank you for all those tips mentioned. I am looking for some tips on how to monetize my blog. I have been skeptical in using Google Adsense because of strict policies according to some people.

Regarding the content, I agree with posting original contents which is a must if you want to generate more traffic. But is there a particular number of words in a blog article? Thanks in advance.

serbog

It is all in the fan base. My friend got a contract with Google Adsense on Youtube when he had like 1000 subscribers, but it doesn't really give you that much money if you don't have enough views. How Google Adsense works is for every click you get on the blog/youtube you get some money because they see the ad. So a bigger fan base = more money. And also you need to have an original content to have more fan base.

serbog;n1525 wrote: It is all in the fan base. My friend got a contract with Google Adsense on Youtube when he had like 1000 subscribers, but it doesn't really give you that much money if you don't have enough views. How Google Adsense works is for every click you get on the blog/youtube you get some money because they see the ad. So a bigger fan base = more money. And also you need to have an original content to have more fan base.
May I ask something, is YouTube Adsense the same with Google Adsense? I knew YouTube was acquired by Google way back then, but I just want to know about its functions. Also, how about the ads appearing on the video? Don't they earn from them? Thanka.

serbog

Well, you need to have a lot of viewers on the blog/site/youtube to get approval of Google Ads. Try using some other sites that support people with lower viewrate.

ray

Members from certain countries get an Adsense account sanctioned when they have 8-10, 400+ worded blogs or 3000 words in total but certain countries have limitations of 6 months with more blogs before they are considered. If you are from any of those countries (English speaking) your Adsense account gets approval in no time but for other countries it takes little longer after application after 6 months.

Top Bottom