• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tips for saving on hosting

Brian

I am about to develop a new website and I would like to know the best ways to get the best possible hosting and at the same time saving as much as possible. It doesn't have to be super cheap, I just want my investment to go as far as possible.

Anthony

One of the best ways to save money with most hosting companies is to look for the promotions. Just like any business, there is a lot of competition and they all want your business, which is good for you. See if there are any specials on their site, if not, then Google their name and put promo codes next to it and see what comes up.

Kevin

One way you can save is through custom packages. Sometimes you only need a certain amount of things to run your site. Look through the companies' custom packages to see what meets your requirements more. There is no sense in purchasing what you don't need. If you need it later then most companies don't have a problem with upgrading their clients to a new package.

Nate

You may want to think about bulk buying as a way to save some money. Purchasing web hosting on a month to month basis is usually the most expensive way to go. If you purchase in bulk like a six month, one year or even longer package you will save a lot with a longer duration.

Chris

You could always set up some ad space on your website and charge people to advertise on it to offset your hosting cost. If you aren't already running ads, now would be a good time to start and this will help with your hosting bill.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
My suggestion would be is try to use hosting companies that offer faster support, Free Domain name offer or even Discount codes that would give you a chance to save money. Before selecting you web hosting company for promotion codes or discount codes is look for the renewal charges.

Use the service of the company when they are offering discounts. This is the easiest way to save money on hosting. You can also look for the packages where you are either offered free domain, or discounts on hosting if you register the domain with them. Create account on various web hosting service and try to join when they are offering promotional packages

Top Bottom