• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Time spent?

How much time do you spend on your forum/blog/website each day? How much time do you think should be spent on your site in order for it to be successful?

I spend about two hours on my website every day. More than the time frame, focus should be on what should be done on todays schedule, such as removing spam comments, approving comments, replying to the comment, publishing posts etc.

Every spare minute I can find as well as focus on it for two - three hours a day. I get instant notifications via my smartphone which keeps me in the loop.

It is not necessary to spend days on the development of the site. Only a few hours daily are enough. Sometimes only 60 minutes are enough for making it successful. Don't take too much stress and take rest too. Don't be afraid of losing ranks, but take care of your health too. If your site ranks higher and you got ill, who will manage the site? All the effort will be lost forever.

Top Bottom